become an editor
the entire directory
only in Edinburgh,_City_of/Health
Edinburgh, City of
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Complementary and Alternative
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Health
Abercorn Nursing Home
- Offers details of services, company profile and contacts.
- Details services offered, information on appointments, opening times, staff profiles, health advice, directions and contact details.
Cramond Medical Practice
- Providing general medical services, chronic disease management, antenatal and postnatal care, child health, minor surgery and counselling services.
David Crystal Eyecare
- Edinburgh optometrist guide to new opticians eye tests, advice on eye care and all about dry eyes.
Dr Gordon Cameron
- Specialist in musculoskeletal pain - osteoarthritis - synvisc injections.
Edinburgh Travel Health Clinic
- Offering a range of private and NHS services. Specialising in travel medicine and student health.
- Sexual health advice and support site. Offers advice on all aspects and provides links to specialist services. Also provides advice for parents and carers.
Kathleen Young Stress Management
- Offers details on services, symptoms, therapist profile and confidentiality.
L'art du chi
- Teaching centre for Tai Chi and Qi Gong. Includes details of classes and fees.
Leith Mount Surgery
- Offering a full range of medical services, including GP consultations, investigations, antenatal and postnatal care, chronic disease management and minor surgery.
- Physiotherapy and massage treatments for back, neck and sports injuries. Includes profiles of the therapists, prices and directions.
- Lothians branch of The Radio Amateurs Emergency Network. Provides radio communications on behalf of public events and user services. Includes a list of forthcoming events and group meetings.
- Information about classes and one-to-one training. Timetables, courses, teacher training, booking and pupils' comments.
The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Professional body responsible for education, setting standards and examinations. For specialists in General Medicine.
Scottish Holiday Dialysis
- Provides dialysis for renal patients who wish to visit the area. Includes information about nearby accommodation and testimonials.
Simpsons Special Care Babies
- A small charity supporting the Neo Natal Unit of the Simpsons maternity unit, which is part of the New Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
- Retailers of fashion or budget frames and lenses. Includes product range and location map.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital Edinburgh
- Private hospital. Includes information about the facilities, treatments and consultants.
- Sports injuries, muscle aches and pains, personal training, relaxation massage, and circuit training. Showering facilities.
- Health and social care training; offers profile, details of courses, clients, and contacts.
Trotters & Co
- Ophthalmic opticians; includes company profile, services, and contact details.
Voice of Carers Across Lothian
- Information, advice, support, counselling and advocacy to carers, former carers and anyone working with carers in the Lothian area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 7:31:03 UTC -