become an editor
the entire directory
only in Edinburgh,_City_of/Education
Edinburgh, City of
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Edinburgh, City of: Education
Colleges and Universities
Vocational and Technical
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Education
Arbor Green Nursery
- Day care and nursery for children up to school age. Includes fees and location map.
Basil Paterson Edinburgh
- School of English offering a variety of courses including English, and TEFL. Also offers a range of subjects for GCSE, Scottish Higher, A2 and AS Level students.
Bonnington House Nursery & Pre-School
- Day nursery for children aged three months to five years. Includes staff profiles and an overview of the facilities.
Bright Sparks Nursery
- Independent nursery near Murrayfield caring for babies from birth to preschool. Gives session times and nursery pictures.
- Out of school childcare provider. Includes information about after school or holiday clubs and mobile crèche service.
The City Nursery
- Offers details of care, sample menu, fees, and contacts.
- Private nurseries for preschool children in Colinton and Craiglockhart, with HM Inspectorate report and classroom pictures
Edinburgh Academical Club
- Provides news, information and an online address book to help former Edinburgh Academy pupils stay in touch.
The Edinburgh Academy
- Founded in 1824, is a private day school with boarding facilities for both boys and girls. Accepts online applications for nursery, junior and senior schools.
Edinburgh Grid For Learning
- Local council sponsored education site; includes details of education in city, news and contacts.
Edinburgh School of Food & Wine
- Cooking school west of the city. Courses range from a two semester diploma to a selection of short courses.
- Lists teachers and subjects taught with details to contact.
- Co-educational independent school in Edinburgh with history, introduction to the college and pictures.
George Heriots School
- Independent fee-paying school for nursery, primary and senior pupils. Provides a history of Heriot's city centre landmark. Also includes prospectus for new pupils and information for visitors.
George Watson's College
- Independent fee paying primary and secondary school. Includes prospectus and reunion information for former pupils.
- Providing nursery care in a home-from-home environment. Includes curriculum, opening hours and directions.
Mannafields Christian School
- Education for children from P1 to S2; includes school ethos, gallery, curriculum, history and contacts.
- About the organization, vision, portfolio, forum, projects, current news and contact information.
Merchiston Castle School
- Independent fee paying boys school which includes both a senior and junior school. Provides a range of information on facilities and curriculum.
The Orchard Nursery
- Day nurseries in Craigleith and Kirkliston catering for children from birth to 5 years. Includes session times, prices and location maps.
Parents' Room Edinburgh
- Directory of educational resources and information links.
- French tuition and multilingual translation. Includes information about classes and services.
Professional Home Tutor
- English Language and Literature Tutor for Scottish Standard and Higher grade exams. Offers CD-ROMs and study guides.
Queen Tuition Edinburgh
- One-to-one tuition in the comfort of pupils' homes in all subjects up to and including Advanced Highers; includes details of tutors, payments, and contacts.
The Royal Blind School
- A national residential school providing for the special educational needs of young people with visual impairments. Details of courses and facilities.
Royal Observatory Edinburgh
- City centre observatory with lectures, exhibitions and visitors centre. Includes Astronomy Technology Centre and Edinburgh University's Institute for Astronomy.
The Royal Society of Edinburgh
- The National Academy of Science and Letters.
St Denis & Cranley School Former Pupils' Association
- Includes information about events, membership and office bearers.
St Georges School for Girls
- Private girls school with boarding school option. Includes mission statement and curriculum information.
St Margarets Association
- The Association supports all those who attended St Margaret’s School in Edinburgh.
- Offers profile, gallery, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 7:15:06 UTC -