become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Employment
Edinburgh, City of
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Business and Economy: Employment
- IT recruitment company offering permanent and contract positions. Profile, services and search.
- Childcare agency supplying nannies, nursery staff, nurses and babysitters. Includes services provided and fees.
- Media sales recruitment offering information on the company, client and candidates, job vacancies and testimonials.
- Agency specialising in secretarial and office staff, sales and fund-raising. Offering searchable online vacancies database for temporary and permanent jobs.
- An executive search or head-hunting consultancy. Related recruitment services such as psychometric testing, career and redundancy counselling; and NLP technology for coaching, teambuilding are also available.
Direction Counselling and Training
- Details about the organisation along with the services provided. Contact information supplied.
The Edinburgh Recruitment Agency Ltd
- Offers details of services, jobs, company profile, and contacts.
- Consultants offering training and people development for small or large organisations. Includes profiles of key personnel and information about coaching.
The Global Headhunting Group
- Headhunting and executive search organisation.
Management Staff Consultants
- Details of this recruitment consultancy including and overview of their services to help fill new positions and vacancies.
Queen Margaret University: Jobshop
- An interactive student employment service - linking Queen Margaret students with suitable vacancies. The services of the JobShop are completely free to both students and employers.
Randstad Financial & Professional
- Recruitment agency with operations elsewhere in the UK. Specialises in financial, professional, commerce, industry, public and not-for profit sectors.
Route 2 Recruitment
- Recruitment consultants focusing on accountancy, legal and executive appointments. Includes information for employers and candidates.
Speak with Impact
- Offers training in public speaking, communication and presentation skills. Includes profile of the trainer and details of courses.
Women Onto Work
- Provides free training courses for unemployed women over 25, including personal development, job seeking skills and work experience placement. Childcare and weekly allowances available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2014 at 5:45:02 UTC -