become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scotland/East_Ayrshire
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
- Articles and research postings by local historians on matters of historical interest in Ayrshire.
- Offers information on products and services with contact details. Located in Galston.
- Catrine Ayrshire local views and history of this village and its residents past and present.
Coalfield Community Transport
- Aims to provide affordable and accessible transport to community and voluntary groups of the area. Services, booking form, membership, vehicles and customer comments are included.
- Information about one of the oldest villages in Scotland.
- Secondary school in the village of Dalmellington. Features contact details.
East Ayrshire Council
- Responsibility for the areas formerly governed by Cumnock and Doon Valley and Kilmarnock and Loudoun District Councils as well as Strathclyde Regional Council.
East Ayrshire Family History Society
- Promote family history research and assist members whose ancestors came from this area.
Friends of Loudoun Kirk
- A charity formed to preserving the historical burial place of the Earls of Loudoun. Local history, newsletter, events, and contact information.
- An alternative guide to the locality.
Muirkirk in the hills of Ayrshire
- Official community website for the village of Muirkirk. Provides information and images of the village today together with historical background.
- Online booking system for PCs based at local libraries. Requires login library card number and allows subscribers to check availability and reserve time slots on individual equipment.
New Cumnock and Robert Burns
- Information on the Robert Burns trail. Includes map and photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 15:35:04 UTC -