become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dumfries_and_Galloway/Langholm
Dumfries and Galloway
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Border Strathspey and Reel Society
- Dedicated to keeping traditional Scottish music alive. Lists group information, news, concerts, members and associated links.
Centre Stage Youth Theatre
- Offers group history, details of future and past productions, membership, and contacts.
The Holy Island Project
- The Centre for Peace and Health offers retreats, courses and short stays for people of all faiths and traditions. Lama Yeshe Losal, the Abbot of Kagyu Samye Ling, is the Executive Director of The Holy Island Project.
- Includes original landscape and portrait paintings from local artists Julie Dumbarton and Philip Gunn. Offering commissions, with examples and contacts.
Kagyu Samye Ling Tibetan Centre
- Buddhist establishment running retreats and preserving Tibetan culture. Includes background information.
- Guide for places to visit, things to do and places to stay.
- Information about 15 walks, covering over 80 miles. Details about the walk, terrain, travel and accommodation.
Rotary Club of Langholm
- History, calendar, related links and contacts for officers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 27, 2015 at 10:48:32 UTC -