become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dumfries_and_Galloway/Creetown
Dumfries and Galloway
Balloch Wood Community Project
- Carrying the visitor through a photographically illustrated woodland walk, out into the surrounding countryside, passing sculpture, wild art, wildlife pond, bird-hide. Includes a section on archaeology and ecology.
Castle Cary Caravan Park
- Holiday venue south of the town. Outline of amenities, units for sale, accommodation, tariff and booking details.
- Offers bed and breakfast, in double or twin en-suite rooms. Includes details of facilities, including activities nearby, with tariff, booking contacts and map showing central location.
Creetown Gem Rock Museum
- Virtual tour with introduction to the origins of crystals, geology, identification, colours, organics such a amber and mineral gemstones. Includes online shop and contacts.
The Ellangowan Hotel
- Family run, venue for the cult film classic The Wickerman.
- Specialising in smoked Scottish salmon and trout, also offering seafood, shellfish, game, chicken, cheeses, pates and gift hampers. Profile, catalogue, online purchase and directions towards Carsluith.
Glenquicken Farm Trout Fishery
- Registered Troutmasters fishery, in burn and spring-fed four and a half acre lochan, stocked with rainbow trout. Includes links to two self catering cottages, with other attractions and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 9:24:03 UTC -