become an editor
the entire directory
only in Borders/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Travel and Tourism
Borders Abbeys Way
- A circular walk (64 miles) passing four 12th century abbeys; information about the route, accommodation and services for walkers, and historical background.
Discover the Borders
- Information on things to do and places to visit in the Scottish Borders.
Ferniehirst Mill Lodge and Riding Centre
- Offering trail riding and trekking holidays in the Cheviot Hills. Includes details of the centre, bed and breakfast accommodation, price list and booking form. Information about available horses is also included.
The Glenholm Centre
- Family-run 3 star guest house set on an upland sheep farm near Broughton. Lists accommodation details and information on computer training courses.
- Offers a variety of holiday accommodation, also available for weddings and corporate events, located in Roberton. Includes details of the estate and self-catering properties.
- Caters for weddings, is open to the public and offers self-catering accommodation, located near Gordon. Includes information about the house, garden and facilities.
Pentland Hills Icelandics
- The largest herd of Icelandic horses in Britain. Icelandic horses for sale, and offer treks into the countryside. All the horses are fully pedigreed, and are either Scottish bred or Icelandic imports. [Carlops]
Scottish Borders Tourist Board
- Information on places to stay and things to do while visiting the area.
Stobo Castle Health Spa
- Residential packages including meals, use of the health suites, spa facilities, swimming pool and gymnasium. Contains prices and directions.
- Describes the area and includes visitor attractions, accommodation, dining and tourism related businesses.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 16:02:55 UTC -