become an editor
the entire directory
only in Borders/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Reivers Cycle Route
Southern Upland Way
St Cuthbert's Way
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Recreation and Sports
Border Vintage Agricultural Association
- Club which collects and restores vintage tractors, engines and machinery. Includes details of projects and calendar of events.
Borders Festival of the Horse
- A variety of events held over an eleven day period in May. Includes a calendar and contact information for each one.
Borders Sport & Leisure Trust
- Manage eight leisure centres and swimming pools across the region. Includes a section for each of the venues.
Borders Vintage Automobile Club
- Holds monthly meetings and organizes an annual rally. Includes calendar of events, membership details and information about members' cars.
Braidwood Sporting Clays
- A championship standard sporting clay ground with fully automatic traps, located in Midlem. Includes details of events opening hours and directions.
Broughton Tennis Club
- Welcomes players of any age. Includes information about membership, lessons and events.
- Peeblesshire based running club which welcomes anyone aged 16 or over. Includes details of membership and events.
Pentland Hills Icelandics
- Livery facility for horses and ponies, and Icelandic horses for sale. [Carlops].
Return to the Ridings
- A celebration of the riding of the boundaries in eleven towns. Includes details and dates of the various events.
Scottish Borders Triathletes
- Club profile, with information about local events, training, race participation and results.
Scottish Borders Walks
- A guide to enjoying walking in and around the Scottish Borders.
Scottish Endurance Riding Club: Borders Branch
- Gives members the opportunity to ride at all levels and develop their endurance skills. Includes information about rides and membership.
St Mary's Loch Sailing Club
- Holds events throughout the year including an annual regatta and social functions, located in Yarrow Valley. Includes details of membership and classes sailed in the loch.
St Marys Angling Club
- Fishing for brown trout, pike and perch.
Woll Golf Course
- Resort golf facility featuring an 18 hole course, accommodation, restaurant and wedding or event venue. [Ashkirk]
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2016 at 16:20:01 UTC -