become an editor
the entire directory
only in Borders/Duns
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
The Berwickshire High School
- A six year, co-educational, comprehensive school. Includes details of the curriculum, extra-curricular activities and news.
Duns and District Parishes
- Church of Scotland. Includes details of services and activities.
Duns Curling Club
- Curling games organised in various competitions. Includes league tables, history of the club and news.
Duns Golf Club
- An 18 hole, par 70 course; includes details of membership and green fees.
Duns Pipe Band
- Bagpipe band. Latest news, results, draws and active diary.
- Town portal. Details of history, places to stay, restaurants, local attractions, community facilities and a guide to a trail around the town.
Dunse History Society
- Holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker. Includes details of membership and information about the history of Duns.
Moira M Watson: Essence
- Massage therapy and a school of massage. Includes profile and details of services.
Pauline Burbidge Textile Artist
- Profile, exhibitions, events, quiltworks, and quilts.
Ronnie Dale 4x4 Driving School
- Specialist off-road instruction. Includes profile and details of courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 18:45:02 UTC -