become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Music
Arts and Entertainment
Aberdeen, City of
Edinburgh, City of
Glasgow, City of
Bands and Artists
Clubs and Venues
Arts: Music: Bands and Artists
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Regional and Ethnic: Celtic: By Region: Scottish
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Celtic: Scottish Gaelic
Andy Stewart: An Illustrated Record
- A tribute to the life and music of one of the most popular Scottish entertainers of the 20th Century. Includes audio and video clips.
BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra
- Founded in 1935 as the first full-time orchestral ensemble in Scotland. Includes a profile of the orchestra, with details of their concert schedule, recordings, reviews, and tickets.
Ceolas celtic music archive
- Celtic music on the net, with reviews, biographies, guides, audio samples, links to real-world and Internet resources, tunes, schedules and instrument guides.
- Providing DJs and mobile discos across Scotland. Includes price list and testimonials.
The Consort of Voices
- A group of 12/14 voices specialising in a cappella and small-scale choral music from the 16th century to the present day.
Early 1900's Victrola Music by Sir Harry Lauder
- Early 1900's Music by Harry Lauder, including sound clips.
The Gig Guide
- Listings of live music in Scotland.
Go to dances on Scotlands West Coast with Sound Affair
- If you`ve ever wondered what it`s like being at a dance in the Scottish Highland`s then fire on in.
- Dedicated to the alternative music scene with reviews, news, soundclips and a forum.
The John Murdoch Henderson Collection
- Information about a collection of fiddle and bagpipe music entrusted to the North East Folklore Archive; includes an introduction, catalog, biography, excerpts from Henderson's writings, and archive audio samples.
- News of Americana and roots music events and artists in Scotland.
- Music promotion; offers details of events, venues, booking, and contacts.
Music in Scotland - Scottish, Irish, Celtic, folk
- Scottish music - information and links to Celtic music
- Scottish music of all genres with audio samples and links to artists' websites. CDs, DVDs, videos, and t-shirts.
National Youth Choir of Scotland
- Dedicated to providing singing opportunities for young people across Scotland. Includes information about national or area choirs and educational projects.
- Alternative culture and entertainments portal. Details of events and concerts.
- A global resource supporting, promoting and preserving the treasury and heritage of Celtic Pibroch style piping.
The Piobaireachd Society
- Society with the aim of encouraging the study and playing of piobaireachd, the classical music of the Highland bagpipe. Offers information about the society, its publications, and competitions.
- An Internet radio station that brings you sounds from the Scottish underground dance music scene. Includes music schedules and a discussion forum.
Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Information about Scotland's national symphony orchestra and its chorus, including concerts, musicians, education and sponsorship; the "news" section includes collected reviews of concerts and CDs.
Scottish Chamber Orchestra
- Details of concerts, recordings, concert bookings and a list of classical music links plus sample sound files to download.
Scottish Music Centre
- Promoting music in Scotland. Includes diary of events, composer profiles, details of their collections and archives, and contact details.
Scottish National Opera
- Seating plans and ticket information for their home theatre in Glasgow and other performance locations around Scotland. History of the opera since the 1960s and a list of sets and costumes for hire.
Viper Piper's Bagpipe Tunes
- A searchable database of bagpipe tunes available in many formats.
The Wire Branch of the Clarsach Society
- A global resource supporting, promoting and preserving the treasury and heritage of Celtic clarsach harp music.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2015 at 7:05:06 UTC -