become an editor
the entire directory
only in Argyll_and_Bute/Society_and_Culture
Argyll and Bute
Society and Culture
Isle of Islay
Isle of Tiree
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture
Diocese of Argyll and The Isles
- Large Diocese covering Argyll and the Western Isles. Includes information on the two Cathedrals and churches as well as the Bishop's weblog and Diocese contact details.
- Webportal for the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector of Argyll and Bute.
Argyllshire Scotland: Scotland GenWeb
- Includes genealogy and history resources, bulletin board, surname pages, mailing list information, links to online records, local resources and regional clans.
Cove Burgh Hall
- Village hall for the communities of Cove and Kilcreggan. Includes history, events, news and booking information.
- A Catholic retreat centre in Dalmally. Holds regular public events and available for private retreats.
Isle of Erraid
- Community living in the Findhorn Foundation: includes details of community, programme, history, gallery and advice on transport and travel.
Kilfinan Community Forest Project
- Aims to acquire an area of Acharossan Forest. Describes the project's objectives and includes meeting minutes.
- A look at the history and residents; includes local historical people and events, Scots dictionary and location.
Lodge Innellan & Toward No. 1435
- Masonic Lodge; offers details on meetings, history, office bearers, and contacts. [Innellan]
Lodge St Modan 985 - Taynuilt
- Masonic Lodge; offers details on location, meetings, contacts, and gallery.
- Providing local pictures and information of interest for visitors to the area.
ScotlandGenWeb - Buteshire
- Includes links to queries and surname lists, mailing lists, researchers' home pages and resources.
- Describes the remains of this depopulated village on the Ross of Mull and some of its history. Also includes information about its scheduled monument status.
- Home page with information about Oban and Argyll, twin towns in North Carolina and Eire and an Argyll Diary.
Trefoil Guild Argyll
- Give practical, financial and moral support to guiding and scouting.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 11:12:24 UTC -