become an editor
the entire directory
only in Argyll_and_Bute/Society_and_Culture
Argyll and Bute
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Argyll and Bute: Society and Culture
Isle of Islay
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture
Diocese of Argyll and The Isles
- Large Diocese covering Argyll and the Western Isles. Includes information on the two Cathedrals and churches as well as the Bishop's weblog and Diocese contact details.
Arduaine, Kilmelford and Kilninver
- Community pages providing calendar of events, business information, visitor information and transport sharing for local residents.
- Webportal for the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector of Argyll and Bute.
Argyllshire Scotland: Scotland GenWeb
- Includes genealogy and history resources, bulletin board, surname pages, mailing list information, links to online records, local resources and regional clans.
- Project to preserve an area of natural oak woodland for education, conservation and recreation. Provides information, history, location, a gallery and news.
Cove Burgh Hall
- Village hall for the communities of Cove and Kilcreggan. Includes history, events, news and booking information.
- A retreat centre in Dalmally. Holds regular public events and available for private retreats.
- Village located 35 miles north west of Glasgow. Useful information on current events and local information.
Isle of Lismore Community
- News, events, history, flora and fauna, ferry details, photo gallery, accommodation and information about the Isle of Lismore.
Kilfinan Community Forest Project
- Aims to acquire an area of Acharossan Forest. Describes the project's objectives and includes meeting minutes.
- A look at the history and residents; includes local historical people and events, Scots dictionary and location.
- North end of Loch Awe community web site.
Lodge Innellan & Toward No. 1435
- Masonic Lodge; meets on the 2nd Wed, Sept - May. Offers details on meetings, history, office bearers, and contacts. [Innellan]
Lodge St Modan 985 - Taynuilt
- Masonic Lodge; meets on the 3rd Wed, Sept - June. Offers details on location, meetings, contacts, and gallery.
- Providing local pictures and information of interest for visitors to the area.
ScotlandGenWeb - Buteshire
- Includes links to queries and surname lists, mailing lists, researchers' home pages and resources.
- Describes the remains of this depopulated village on the Ross of Mull and some of its history. Also includes information about its scheduled monument status.
- Home page with information about Oban and Argyll, twin towns in North Carolina and Eire and an Argyll Diary.
Trefoil Guild Argyll
- Give practical, financial and moral support to guiding and scouting.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:24:05 PM EDT -