become an editor
the entire directory
only in Angus/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Angus: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture
The Diocese of Brechin
- Smallest of the seven dioceses covering the East of Scotland including Dundee, Angus and south Aberdeenshire. Offers information and history, Bishop's message, events diary, church news and contact details.
Angus Association of Voluntary Organisation
- Exists to foster the growth of the voluntary sector in Angus. Includes details of the organisations aims and activities.
Angus Care and Repair
- Provides help to older or disabled people with home repairs, adaptations and improvements. Includes mission statement and details of services.
Angus Carers Centre
- Charity working to improve the quality of life for all carers within Angus. Includes details of the organizations objectives and activities.
Angus Communities Windfarm Action Group
- Provide information about windfarm developments in area.
Angus Surname Interest List
- Contains information of interest to family historians and genealogists with specific interests in the county of Angus.
The Brechin and District Charitable
- Charitable trust serving the communities of Brechin, Edzell and the Angus Glens. Contains local information and business listings.
- Organisation supporting families through approved home-visiting volunteers. Includes details of the service and information about volunteering.
Kinnettles Heritage Group
- The site provides information about the Kinnettles Parish including its people, buildings, wildlife, stories and photographs from the past. Also includes an online version of the "Kinnettles Kist".
The Practical Pipers Society
- Includes historical information on the society, a noticeboard and news on forthcoming events and activities, plus contact information.
- Liberal Democrat Westminster parliamentary candidate for Angus.
Scotland's Tartan Day in Angus
- The latest information on celebration in Angus. Every year on April 6th, Tartan Day commemorates the signing of the declaration of Arbroath.
Starter Packs Angus
- Project which provides new tenants with starter packs of household goods and bedding. Includes information about donating goods and volunteering.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 2, 2013 5:35:08 AM EDT -