become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Transport/Rail
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Transport: Public Transport: Rail
Recreation: Trains and Railroads
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Railroad: Europe
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Transport: Rail
The 4 CEP & 4 BEP Multiple Units
- Information about the Kent Coast Multiple Unit Trains that have been in service for 45 years, all now being withdrawn. Includes Photo Gallery, History and useful information
The A1 Steam Locomotive Trust
- Building a new A1 Peppercorn 4-6-2 steam engine, the Tornado, from scratch using original plans and new manufacturing methods.
Bassetlaw Railway Society
- Founded to promote railways, both models and full-size, in the North Nottinghamshire area.
Great Western (SVR) Association
- Association dedicated to the preservation and restoration of items of rolling stock, particularly carriages, from the UK's Great Western Railway.
- Monthly magazine covering restored and heritage railway operations; includes news, subscription details, back issues, and a collection of current articles and features.
Heritage Railway Association
- A guide to the heritage railway scene in the UK and Ireland; includes details of special events, trains and operating days for preserved railways, with information about membership, education services, and contacts.
The Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Society
- Enthusiasts' group devoted to researching the trans-Pennine rail company and its 75 years of history. Information about the line, publications, membership, events and modelling.
Midland Railway Society
- Seeks to bring together people interested in the Midland Railway; information about membership, history, resources, publications, and contacts.
- Photographs of the modern railway, mainly from the UK but also Europe, US and Japan; includes work by several photographers, and invites submissions.
Railway Correspondence and Travel Society
- Railway enthusiasts Society, bringing together all interested in railway operation - past, present and future.
Railways Steam On
- Photographs of UK preserved and main line steam activity since 1990.
Royal Deeside Railway
- News and information on the restoration of track and rolling stock, plus related events.
Stephenson Locomotive Society
- Society for the study of railways and locomotion. Also includes information on George Stephenson.
Voyager, Super Voyagers Pendolinos
- News and information on UK Class 220 Voyagers, 221 Super Voyagers and 390 Pendolinos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 4:45:05 UTC -