become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sailing_and_Boating/Clubs_and_Associations
Recreation and Sports
Sailing and Boating
Clubs and Associations
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Water Sports: Sailing and Boating: Clubs and Associations
Recreation: Boating: Associations
Recreation: Boating: Sailing: Clubs: Europe: United Kingdom
Accessible Boating Association
- Provides day trips and holidays on the Basingstoke Canal. Access for wheelchairs.
Baltic Wharf Sailing Club
- An RYA affiliated dinghy racing club, sailing in the historic floating harbour of Bristol.
Bristol Channel Yachting Conference
- Introduction, newsletter, events and contacts for umbrella organisation that links clubs using the Bristol Channel.
British Universities Sailing Association
- News, events, calendar and photographs.
Dee Sailing Club
- Thriving sailing club based at Thurstaston. The club holds training and regular competitions and boating events.
Dragonfly Trimans User Forum
- Information and exchange of ideas. Also a for sale section and a picture gallery.
Draycote Water Fireball Fleet
- Draycote has a very active Fireball racing fleet in an area of water which occupies over 700 acres.
Hovercraft Club of Great Britain
- Organisation for the control and promotion of sporting and cruising light hovercraft. Includes events, publications, description of craft, and suppliers.
Integrated sailing club
- Integrated sailing club for the physically disabled and able bodied. A registered charity.
Thames Motor Yacht Club
- One of the oldest boating clubs on the River Thames founded in 1930.
Tollesbury Sailing Club
- Tollesbury Sailing Club, located on the River Blackwater in Essex, races yachts, dinghies and smacks.
Vega Association of Great Britain
- VAGB brings together Albin Vega yacht owners in the UK and assists them in obtaining affordable spares and solving technical problems.
Whitstable Yacht Club
- Situated on the north Kent coast in the Swale east of London, the club sails and races catamarans, dinghies, and windsurfers in sheltered waters at all states of the tide
Clubs and Associations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2011 at 15:05:06 UTC -