become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sports/Orienteering
Recreation and Sports
British Orienteering Federation
- BOF is the governing body of the sport of orienteering for the United Kingdom.
Bangor University Orienteers BUO
- An orienteering club in Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales. News, results and photographs.
BSOA: British Schools Orienteering Association
- Promoting and developing all forms of Schools Orienteering including the competitive sport, school and park activities, navigational challenges in the countryside and map and compass recreation. News and directory of events.
Chigwell and Epping Forest OC (CHIG)
- Orienteering club for those in the Epping Forest and Chigwell areas. Includes event and club information and related orienteering links.
Cornwall Orienteering Club
- News, fixtures, results and profile.
East Midlands Orienteering Association (EMOA)
- EMOA is the English regional association covering Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, and Nottinghamshire) with four open and three university clubs.
Harlequins Orienteering Club (WMOA)
- Midlands club whose mapped areas fall within an area centred just West of Birmingham. Bounded in the West by Leominster, in the North Walsall and Dudley, in the South Malvern and in the East the M42.
Lincoln Orienteering Group (LOG/EMOA)
- LOG covers all of Lincolnshire except for the top North, which is covered by HALO.
Newcastle and Tyneside Orienteers (NATO/NEOA)
- NATO members mostly hail from Newcastle, the banks of the Tyne and Northumberland, but also from further afield.
Northern Navigators Orienteering Club
- Covering the North East of England, including County Durham, Northumberland and Newcastle. News, information, and photographs.
Oxford University Orienteering Club (OUOC/SCOA)
- OUOC is a closed university club and in addition to members at Oxford University their site has general information about orienteering in the UK.
Royal Air Force Orienteering (non-geographic)
- The RAF Orienteering Association is open to all serving and ex-RAF personnel and families.
South Midlands Orienteering Club
- Club for Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton and surrounding areas. Includes information about orienteering, events, mapped areas, results, and membership.
South Yorkshire Orienteers
- Local club for the Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley area of England. Includes fixtures, results, members list, and news.
Walton Chasers Orienteering Club (WCH/WMOA)
- The club is focussed on Walton, Stafford, and encompasses Stone, Staffordshire Moorlands, Cannock, Rugeley, Uttoxeter, Lichfield, and the northern parts of Wolverhampton and Walsall.
Welsh Orienteering Association (WOA)
- Includes club directory plus news and information about the organisation, junior programme, equipment and events. A member of the British Orienteering Federation.
West Anglian Orienteering Club (WAOC/EAOA)
- The orienteering club for Cambridgeshire, East Bedfordshire and North Hertfordshire, UK.
Wrekin Orienteers (WRE/WMOA)
- WRE covers the county of Shropshire, with membership centred on Telford and Shrewsbury. News, fixtures, results, training, club information, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2016 at 5:15:05 UTC -