become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability/Water_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Water Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Water Sports
Sports: Water Sports: Water Skiing and Wakeboarding: Disabled
British Disabled Water Ski Association
- Promotes and encourages water skiing for all types of disabled people. Provides information on how to help, newsletter, schedule and results of tournaments, events, press releases and news.
The Dolphin Club
- Outlines club facilities, history and activities. Located in Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, the club offers swimming for children and adults with special needs or physical disability including those recovering from a stroke or injury.
Dolphin Swimming Club
- Dedicated to the disabled and mentally handicapped, the site gives contacts, aims and facilities. Hertfordshire.
Dragons Disabled Swimming Club
- Based in Caerphilly, South Wales, the club offers competitive minded disabled swimmers the opportunity to compete in competitions at regional and national level. Includes history, swimmer profiles, news, results and calendar.
East Anglian Sailing Trust
- East Anglian Sailing Trust, located at Levington, Ipswich provides sailing for less able people.
Halliwick Association of Swimming Therapy
- Teaches swimming to people with disabilities. Regional network of clubs, instructor training and ten point programme.
Jubilee Sailing Trust
- Adventure sailing holidays for able-bodied and disabled people.
Macclesfield Seals Swimming Club
- Offers information about the club and its sessions, news and contact details. The club is for all people, children and adults, with disabilities.
Mariners of Bewl, Sussex
- Supports and encourages the integration of disabled people with able bodied people through the medium and enjoyment of sailing. Includes photos and membership information.
National Association of Swimming Clubs for the Handicapped
- Promotes swimming for the physical and psychological rehabilitation of disabled people.
- Details of the range of activities and equipment available for disabled people to enjoy dinghy sailing at Pitsford Reservoir, Brixworth, Northampton.
Reading Cygnets Swimming Club
- Information about the club, its history and organisation, with news, swimming session times and a diary of forthcoming events. Located in Berkshire, the club caters for mentally handicapped swimmers from beginners to international competitors.
Royal Yachting Association Sailability
- Equipment, where to go, grants, courses and regional pages with contact details and news.
The Scuba Trust
- Disabled diving charity. Offers training and try diving events in Dorking and offers to arrange regional events on request. Also provides diving holidays.
Tadpoles Swimming Club
- Information about the club, fund-raising and news. Based in East Grinstead, Sussex, the Tadpoles offer assisted swimming for anyone with a disability.
Taff Ely Turtles Swimming Club for People with Disabilities
- Based at Pontypridd in Wales. Information on location, therapy, safety and volunteering plus locations and events.
- News and information about this disability swimming club in Staffordshire.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:25:26 PM EDT -