become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sports/Disability
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
British Disabled Flying Club
- Promoting opportunities in aviation for people with disabilities. Information about where to fly, pictures and chat.
Cerebral Palsy Sport England and Wales
- History of Cerebral Palsy sports, classifications, contacts and sport-specific information from this administration.
Disability Sports Northern Ireland
- Develops opportunities for people with disabilities to take part in sport, recreation and physical activity. Groups, newsletter, projects and photo gallery.
Disabled Shooters Group
- Clay pigeon shooting. Offers have a go days, events, and the opportunity to compete internationally.
English Federation of Disability Sport
- National body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England. Regional pages, information on coaching, different sports, publications, help and advice.
- Governing body for the sport. Includes development plan, events calendar, mailing lists, and contacts. Features text only and graphic versions of site.
Greenbank Sports Academy
- Fully accessible sports centre in Liverpool with accommodation and restaurant. Offers foundation degrees in sports development for disabled people. Includes activities, events and news.
- Events, publications, projects, news, information and advice about disabled sports in the Greater London area.
No Limits Sports Club for Children with Special Needs
- Promotes sport for disabled children living in or around West Lothian, from recreational activities to full Olympic or Paralympic standard. What's on, reports and newsletters.
Oldham Owls, Lancashire
- Club active in several disability sports including swimming, basketball, table tennis and fishing. Club details, including honours and history.
- Wokingham and Bracknell Disabled Sports and Social Club offering table tennis, swimming and field events. Includes information about the Wokingham Games and meetings.
Rugby Sport for the Disabled Association
- Disabled sport including swimming, table tennis, bowls, and archery. Special events such as paddling across the channel and river raft racing.
The British Paralympics Association
- Charity responsible for selecting, preparing, entering, funding and managing Britain's teams at the Paralympic Games and Paralympic Winter Games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 12:26:17 PM EDT -