become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cycling/Long_Distance_Cycle_Routes
Recreation and Sports
Long Distance Cycle Routes
Kingfisher Cycle Trail
Moor to Sea
Reivers Cycle Route
Sea to Sea Cycle Route
Walney to Wear Cycle Route
West Yorkshire Cycle Route
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Cycling: Mountain Biking: Trail Information
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Walking: Long Distance Paths
Sports: Cycling: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Sports: Cycling: Travel
Sustrans :: National Cycle Network
- Information about, and interactive mapping for The National Cycle Network; provided on the official Sustrans website.
Coast & Castles Bike Ride
- The route runs from Newcastle to Edinburgh, and forms part of National Cycle Network Route 1. General information and photographs.
Cycle Routes - SE Scotland and NE England
- Detailed descriptions and maps of cycle routes in southeastern Scotland and northeastern England. Includes a collection of reports of tours outside the area.
Cycle Touring Club (CTC) :: Routes
- Resources from the CTC for leisure cyclists; includes downloadable county maps, information about longer routes and public transport links, and their resources for sale. [Some of their resources are for member access only.]
- A guide to long distance cycling in the UK; includes route maps and guides, elevation profiles, relief maps, accommodation listings, and advice sections.
- Offers independent guides to several long-distance routes on the National Cycle Network, including the Pennine Cycleway, Hadrian's Cycleway, and The Three Rivers route; also describes Sustrans and its programme.
Cycletouring in Wales and the Welsh Borders
- The bicycling resource for cyclists visiting Wales. Biking travel and cycle-touring information.
Great Glen Bikes Route Information
- Information about cycling holidays between Fort William and Inverness.
John O'Groats Bike Transport
- Bike taxi and courier service; offers details of services, pricing, and contacts.
- A multi-purpose route for cyclists and walkers, through the South Wales valleys and the Brecon Beacons. Includes maps, guide, and useful links.
- A cycle and walking route from Braunton to Meeth, using the old railways of North Devon, in the countryside described by Henry Williamson in ‘Tarka the Otter’. Includes a guide and news.
- The British Waterways guide to canal towpaths for cyclists; includes details of long and short routes, and online application and conditions for a free cycle permit (essential).
Long Distance Cycle Routes
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 0:02:00 UTC -