- This category is intended to guide users to sites that specialize in instruction and entertainment related to outdoor pursuits in the UK. Note that terms and scope in British english may differ from those used in the international category, Recreation: Outdoors, for instance:
- Hiking is covered by the UK Recreation and Sports: Walking category.
- Skiing, Snowboarding and similar activities are available from the UK Mountain Sports category.
- Scuba_Diving, Boating and water based activities are available from under the UK Recreation and Sports: Sports: Water Sports category tree.
- Falconry, Fishing and Hunting and other Field Sports are given separate classification under the UK Country_Sports category tree.
Users seeking information on an activity in one area are advised to browse the UK the locality categories.
Related categories 4
Charity offering a range of outdoor pursuits for young people and adults. Regular clients include schools, youth groups, companies and individuals.
Online entry agency for multisport events.
Offer team building courses consisting of rope bridges, zip slides and tarzan swings. Includes locations, news and booking details.
Provides survival and bushcraft tips and techniques including podcasts, instructional videos and kit reviews.
Widehorizons Outdoor Education Trust
Runs several outdoor and environmental education centres. Includes information on the trust, the centres, news, events and training courses.
Last update:January 18, 2017 at 18:22:35 UTC