become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Humour
Recreation and Sports
Goon Show, The
Puzzles and Quizzes
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Performing Arts: Comedy
- A daily list of seven reasons why things are so.
- A site about terrible advertising. Reviews of advertising that is currently on the television. Rate them on a scale of awfulness.
The Brishish Invasion Squadron
- Based around a group of friends from Motley Fool message board after it went subscription only, with an ID parade, a selection of quizzes and caption competitions.
- Fairly truthful tales from the North of England. Comedy monologues in the classic style written and illustrated by Gary Hogg.
Comedy Online London
- Stand up comedy and cabaret listings for clubs, pubs, comedians and comedy venues in London.
The Daily Mash
- Satire site offering parodies of news, politics and sport stories.
- Parody of a British tabloid newspaper.
- Spoof of scripts, magazines and celebrities, plus rants on a variety of topics.
- Funny Thought of the Day, and humorous rants on subjects as diverse as dieting, old people, eavesdropping and how to recognise a piano.
- Displays an interesting or unusual fact from an evergrowing database. Visitors can submit facts of their own for inclusion.
- Joke art, comedy photography and very short fiction.
- Covers the myth, magic, beliefs and baloney, history, mystery and blistery feet upon the walk of Scottish life that is Hogmanay.
- A satirical take on current affairs and news from the UK and worldwide.
- Spoof mail-order retailer of petroleum products.
- Visitors can share their love of small wooden buildings, exchange photographs and discuss shed-related activities.
Roger the Rectangle
- A series of flash cartoons charting adventures in a two-dimensional world.
- Offbeat and surreal humour, animations and games.
The Voice of Reason
- A parody of the printed media and television.
- Amusing translations of British dialects including; cockney, geordie, Irish, scouse, Yorkshire and brummie versions as well as the popular Ali G.
- E-zine covering the humorous, the weird and the strange but all true. Readers' contributions are welcome.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 13:24:07 UTC -