become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gardening/Organisations
Recreation and Sports
Home and Garden
Home: Gardening: Organizations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Recreation: Gardens and Gardening
Chiswick Horticultural Society
- A member-run society for garden and allotment enthusiasts in Chiswick, which organises flower shows, visits and social events. The society has a trading hut where plants and supplies are sold at discounted prices.
Community Composting Network
- Provides advice and support to community composting projects across the UK
Japanese Garden Society
- Seeks to bring together those who are interested in Japanese-style gardens. Includes society history, upcoming events, and membership information.
Nantwich Flower Club
- Photo album, event listing and other member information from flower-arranging club.
National Allotment & Leisure Garden Society
- NSALG is a UK nonprofit group aiming to minimise the loss of gardens for individual use.
National Association of Flower Arranging Societies
- Teaching charity with around 1,500 flower clubs affiliated to 21 UK areas and 100,000 individual members offers listing of courses, events and publications.
The National Trust
- Portfolio includes a number of historic gardens and landscapes, in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Includes visitor detail on most of these, and websites for the principal gardens.
National Trust for Scotland
- Guardian of Scotland's historic, architectural and natural heritage.
National Vegetable Society (UK)
- A contact point for all vegetable gardeners and allotment holders in the United Kingdom, who have an interest in competitions or shows. Information on membership, organisation and activities.
The North of England Horticultural Society
- Information about the shows and exhibitions organised by the Harrogate-based society.
- Supports people and projects through training, networking and research, using the ethics and principles of 'permanent agriculture'.
The Royal Horticultural Society
- Aims to encourage the science, art and practice of horticulture; site provides information about its shows, an online shop, an interactive plant finder, a guide to gardens and activities around the country.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 16:16:42 UTC -