become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Needlework_and_Textiles
Recreation and Sports
Needlework and Textiles
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Crochet
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting
Arts: Crafts: Needlework
Arts: Crafts: Textiles
Association of Guilds of Weavers, Spinners, Dyers
- For preservation and improvement of craftsmanship in hand weaving, spinning and dyeing. Journal, newsletter, exhibitions and courses.
Fashion and Textile Museum
- Focuses on British and international fashion, and textile design from 1950 to the present day. Includes details of exhibits, hours, admission rates and membership. Located in London.
The Guild of Machine Knitters
- Non-profit organisation which aims to increase the awareness of machine knitting as a craft.
The Guild of Silk Painters
- Organisation with members in 30 countries. Includes articles, contacts, workshop information and examples of work.
Handweaving by Riitta Sinkkonen Davies
- Workshops specialising in linen weaving, exhibitions, gallery, commissions and items for sale. Pembrokeshire.
Hilltop Spinning and Weaving Centre
- Specialist supplier of spinning, weaving, dyeing and felt making supplies, equipment, and tuition. Canterbury, Kent.
- Textile designer, hand weaver and weaving tutor. One day workshops near Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, articles and gallery.
The Knitting & Crochet Guild
- The Guild was established in 1978 to preserve and nurture the skills of knitting and crochet and to conserve what is a major part of our cultural and craft heritage.
Margaret Talbot - Textile Tutor
- Details courses offered, qualifications, exhibitions and publications. Includes gallery of work.
The Museum of Costume
- 17th to 20th century costume, specialising in Old English dress and court fashion.
- A resource list for supplies in the UK. Contains information on obtaining kit and accessory suppliers, guilds, magazines, books, courses and events.
Snail Trail Hand Weavers
- Handwoven rugs, hangings, cushions and scarves. Includes gallery and information on courses. Cardigan, Pembrokeshire.
Tracy A Franklin
- Embroiderer, trained at the Royal School of Needlework, and specialising in most aspects of traditional embroidery. Introduces techniques and provides information on workshops, teaching, talks and events. Commissions accepted.
- Embroidery discovery space for children and anyone involved in textile art, craft and education.
Needlework and Textiles
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2014 at 11:31:02 UTC -