become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Religious_and_Sectarian_Conflict
Society and Culture
Religious and Sectarian Conflict
Chats and Forums
Incidents and Cases
News and Media
Regional: Europe: Ireland: Society and Culture: History
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: History
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: Human Rights
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: Politics
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Political Prisoners: Ireland
Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts
This category in other languages:
- Organsation addressing racism & sectarianism through multicultural arts.
CAIN (Conflict Archive on the Internet)
- Provides a range of information, resources and source material on the troubles from 1968 to the present.
- Charity working to further the peace process. Includes events and news, plus information about education and community programmes.
- Publications, reflections and insightful questions on many aspects of the inter-community conflicts in Northern Ireland, and details of local groups and events from an organisation which aims to encourage meaningful dialogue between unionists and nationalists.
Expac - Ex-Prisoners Assistance Committee
- Aims to assist all former prisoners, regardless of affiliation. Details of services provided, an e-book about coping with the post-release period, and news.
A Guide to Ulster Loyalism and Unionism Online
- A guide by Niall O Dochartaigh which catalogues and analyses over 270 Ulster Loyalist and Unionist websites.
Institute for Conflict Research
- A non-profit research organisation investigating war, armed conflict, and ethnic violence. Features a calendar of events, lists of publications, as well as information and contact details for the Institute.
Irish Network for Nonviolent Action Training and Education (INNATE)
- Umbrella group to support groups and individuals exploring nonviolent approaches to conflict issues. Includes background, annual reports and articles.
Northern Ireland Veterans Association
- Offering advice, support and assistance to veterans of the Northern Ireland conflict and their families. Includes membership information, aims, relevant links, discussion forum and contacts.
The Peace Cairn
- Quotations on themes of justice and non-violence. Based on an actual cairn project in Ireland.
Photographs of Northern Ireland and the Conflict
- Scenes of the province, particularly depictions of the conflict, including parades, banners, riots and wall murals.
Rosemary Nelson Inquiry
- Includes documents, transcripts, press notices and evidence on the inquiry.
- Information about the British security forces' involvement in the struggle in Northern Ireland since 1969.
Victims and Survivors Trust
- Dedicated to helping people move from being a victim to becoming a survivor. Site contains information on the organisation and projects to help the victims of the Anglo/Irish conflict, mainly in West Belfast, and reflections on how violence has affected the community.
- Raising awareness of, and co-ordinating activity on, issues affecting victims of the troubles. Includes information on trauma and publications on victims' issues.
Religious and Sectarian Conflict
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 12:08:28 UTC -