become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Human_Rights
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: Religious and Sectarian Conflict
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
British Irish Rights Watch
- Independent human rights watch organisation. Contains case studies and archives, and details services provided to both lawyers and individuals. Includes detailed reports on the murders of Rosemary Nelson, Billy Wright and Patrick Finucane.
Committee on the Administration of Justice
- Human rights and civil liberties organisation with news, activities, reports and contacts.
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
- Information about equality legislation, plus reports and news releases.
Human Rights Unit of the Civil Service
- A unit within the Office of the First Minister and his Deputy. Contains news, legal data and information on training provided.
Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission
- Statutory body established in terms of the Northern Ireland Act, in compliance with the Good Friday Agreement. Includes press releases, reports, speeches and information about relevant legislation.
Northern Ireland Human Rights Consortium
- Established in 2000 to encourage widespread community participation in the consultation process on the proposed Bill of Rights for Northern Ireland. Includes events, lobbying information and FAQ.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:53:05 UTC -