become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Ireland: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
Autism NI (PAPA)
- A registered charity in Northern Ireland whose aim is to promote the needs of people with Autism and their carers. Research, articles, and book reviews.
Camphill Communities Northern Ireland
- Provides details of the four centres in Tyrone and Down, plus information about the aims of the Camphill Movement.
- Campaigning body with information on their services and events.
Disability Sports NI
- Working to promote equality opportunities for people with disabilities to take part in sport and recreation. Features information about the group, projects, news, and contact details.
- Directory listing organisations in Ireland, north and south, dealing for and with the deaf community. News, courses, jobs and events are also listed.
The Irish Wheelchair Association
- Cross-border organisation dedicated to the achievement of full social, economic and educational integration of people with disabilities. Includes details of services and advocacy.
New Horizons Partnership
- Provides services and training to people with learning disabilities and to organisations involved in training disadvantaged clients. Multimedia-based learning resources and materials are available online.
The William Keown Trust
- Provides services and activism for disabled people. Includes newsletters, plus information of their achievement awards and access audits.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2012 at 23:35:06 UTC -