become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/National_Health_Service
National Health Service
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Health: National Health Service
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: National Health Service
Health and Care Northern Ireland
- Contains links to all local acute and community hospital trusts, general practitioners, health boards and agencies, plus advice about healthy lifestyles, health news and online access to medical databases.
Health and Social Care Board
- Develops health and social care services across Northern Ireland.
Hyponatraemia-related Deaths Inquiry
- Includes make-up of inquiry team, related public documents, press releases, statements and contact details.
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Provides acute and hospital-based services and a wide variety of community-based social services and support to people at home. The Trust provides services to the areas formerly covered by Homefirst, Causeway and United Hospitals Trusts.
Northern Health and Social Services Board
- Covers the Council boundaries of Antrim, Ballymena, Ballymoney, Carrickfergus, Coleraine, Cookstown, Larne, Magherafelt, Moyle and Newtownabbey. Features details of GP practices, plus news and reports.
Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service
- Independent health agency. Includes information on blood safety, where to donate and about the donation process.
Patient and Client Council
- Profile, activities and events. Covers the whole of Northern Ireland.
Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA)
- Independent health and social care regulatory body for Northern Ireland; information about their role, structure, and contacts.
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
- Provides a mix of both acute hospital services and community health and social services. Formed from an amalgamation of the former Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust and Down Lisburn Trust and covers the government districts of Newtownards, Down, North Down and Lisburn.
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
- Provides acute and hospital-based services and a wide variety of community-based social services and support to people at home. Formed from the amalgamation of Craigavon Area Hospital Group, Craigavon and Banbridge Community, Newry and Mourne and Armagh and Dungannon Health and Social Services Trusts.
Southern Health and Social Services Board
- Provides information about the work of the Board, local services and health and well-being.
Western Health & Social Services Board (WHSSB)
- Provides information about the work of the Board, local services and health and well-being in the District Council areas of Limavady, Derry, Fermanagh, Strabane and Omagh.
Western Health and Social Care Trust
- The Western Trust Area comprises the five Council areas of Derry, Limavady, Strabane, Omagh and Fermanagh. Includes information on centers, clinics and hospitals, plus news, events and annual report.
Western Investing For Health
- Includes aims and objectives, membership information, news and events.
National Health Service
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:05:06 PM EDT -