become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Health: Mental Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health
Autism NI (PAPA)
- Charity for autism and Asperger's syndrome. Includes information on autistic spectrum disorder and autism legislation.
Aware Defeat Depression
- Includes information about support groups and the symptoms of depression, plus publications and a discussion forum.
Camphill Communities Northern Ireland
- Provides details of the four centres in Tyrone and Down, plus information about the aims of the Camphill Movement.
Eating Disorders Ireland
- Provides online support and information for people with eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia and atypical eating disorders.
Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health
- Provides an overview of the services provided by NIAMH and their location, fact sheets, statistics for Northern Ireland, and useful contacts in the mental health field.
Northern Ireland Group for Art as Therapy
- Promoting the use of art therapy to facilitate personal well-being. Includes information on courses and other events.
Northern Ireland Music Therapy Trust NIMTT
- Provider of clinical music therapy to children, young people and adults by promoting development of music therapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:02:56 PM EDT -