become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Legal_System
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Legal System
Department of Justice
- Gateway to the Northern Ireland criminal justice system. Provides information about the system and the agencies responsible for its management.
Northern Ireland Court Service Online
- Portal to information on the activities and services of the Northern Ireland courts. Includes details of services, court locations, publications and judgements.
Northern Ireland Legal Services Commission
- Provides details of applications and eligibility for legal aid in Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland Legislation
- Test of Legislation and Statutory Rules enacted by the Northern Ireland Assembly, from the Office of Public Sector Information.
Northern Ireland Prison Service
- Features include detailed information of prison population, establishments and current issues.
The Office of Law Reform
- Responsible for reviewing and developing areas of Northern Ireland civil law. Site provides information on the Office's activities, responsibilities, current consultations and publications.
The Prisoner Ombudsman
- Details of the services provided along with online complaint form.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2013 at 7:28:25 UTC -