become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northern_Ireland/Education
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Education
Colleges and Universities
Regional: Europe: Ireland: Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education
Association of Northern Ireland Colleges
- Includes news, publications and relevant links.
BBC Northern Ireland - Education
- Educational material and resources for pupils and teachers from primary school to school-leavers.
- Collaborative project to equip schools with an appropriate information management system. Provides details of regional teams, training courses and support facilities.
Comenius 3.1 In-service Training Project
- The Northern Ireland portion of the EU's Socrates project.
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment
- Provides advice on and support for what is taught in schools and colleges in Northern Ireland and how it is assessed.
Department for Employment and Learning
- Includes government reports and funding request forms, notice boards on education and employment rights, and information about the Department's structure.
The Department of Education - Northern Ireland
- The official government site for education in Northern Ireland.
Dissolving Boundaries through Technology in Education
- Project designed to support schools in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland to engage in collaborative curricular projects using computer and video conferencing. Includes news, background and information on the schools involved.
- Offers support services for higher education students. Also includes information for parents and young people in the community, with downloadable forms and links.
Electrical Training Trust
- Offers electrical apprenticeship and training courses in Northern Ireland. Profile and courses with information about job vacancies.
Engineering Training Council
- Provides information on engineering training, qualifications and Modern Apprenticeships.
Facing the Past Shaping the Future
- Offers resources to teachers regarding significant events 100 years ago.
General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland
- Statutory, independent body for the teaching profession. Includes details on background, registration process, publications and reports.
Home Educators in Northern Ireland
- Providing support, advice on the legal position and resources for local parents.
Institute of Advanced Motorists in Northern Ireland
- Includes events calendar, FAQ and details of the training offered at local branches.
Lifelong Learning Development Unit
- Continuing education at the University of Ulster. Includes lists of courses at their various locations, details of qualifications available, and information on current projects and research.
Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education
- Features information about local schools, plus news, reports and contact details.
Northern Ireland Curriculum
- Information, guidance and training for teachers, students and parents.
Open College Network Northern Ireland
- Offer nationally recognised qualifications, and work to widen access to education, training and learning; information about their framework, fees, registration, and contacts.
Regional Support Centre of Northern Ireland
- Includes reports, technical support and curriculum resources.
School Libraries of the Future Project
- Information on this Northern Ireland initiative.
School Room Booking System
- Room booking system used by schools in Northern Ireland to share ICT rooms and other ICT resources.
South Eastern Education and Library Board
- Local authority for education and library services in the District Council areas of Ards, Castlereagh, Down, Lisburn and North Down. Includes publications and curriculum information.
Southern Education and Library Board
- Covering areas of Down, Armargh and Tyrone. Provides information about services provided, plus news, reports and contacts.
Western Education and Library Board
- Local Authority responsible for education, library and youth services in Fermanagh, Omagh, Strabane, Derry city and Limavady. Includes news and resources for teachers, plus information on local library services and youth activities.
Workers' Educational Association in Northern Ireland
- Adult learning resources, including course listings and branch details.
Usenet uk.education.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -