become an editor
the entire directory
only in Belfast/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture
- Voluntary organisation promoting improved access to arts, community, heritage and leisure venues in Northern Ireland. Includes database of venues, with access information.
Alan in Belfast
- Blog commenting on cinema, books, technology and daily observations in Belfast.
Belfast & Lisburn Women's Aid
- Provides confidential support, information and emergency accommodation for women, with or without children, whose lives have been affected by domestic violence. Information about services, helplines, and an advice section.
Belfast Carers' Centre
- Providing advice, support and information to carers. Includes news and events.
- A public forum for discussing all aspects of Belfast life, local news, nightlife, events, activities and sports.
Belfast Hills Partnership
- Partnership between councils, government, community groups, conservation organisations and businesses committed to caring for the Belfast Hills and its people.
Bloomfield Temperance LOL490
- Describes this Orange Lodge with history and upcoming marches.
Colin Glen Trust
- Organisation committed to the development and management of the Colin Glen River Valley. Includes news, history, educational information and details of the golf course and forest park under its jurisdiction.
East Belfast Partnership
- Aims to regenerate East Belfast. Profile, membership, strategy and current projects.
The Energy Saving Trust Advice Centre
- Provide a free independent source of energy efficiency advice and support.
- Community pages with history, projects, gallery and a local business directory.
Notes From an Angry Island
- Weblog from three guys in Belfast about local activities and happenings.
Oasis Caring in Action
- Centre for the unemployed in East Belfast offering training and resources. Includes details of the restoration of the buildings and information on current projects.
Queen's University Of Belfast Liberal Society
- The purpose of the Liberal Society is to spread Liberalism through literature and through constructive debate with the students and all other interested individuals at Queen's
The Simon Community Northern Ireland
- Homeless charity. Includes press releases, plus information on homelessness and also on the housing facilities and services offered.
Ulster Reform Club
- Private members club with history and details of the function rooms, bar and dining room.
Voluntary Service Belfast
- Places, supports and provides training for volunteers in the area. Details on training and the community arts programme.
Women's Support Network
- Represents community based women's groups in the Greater Belfast area. Includes news and contact information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 17:18:03 UTC -