become an editor
the entire directory
only in Belfast/Education
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Belfast: Education
St. Mary's University College
Stranmillis University College
University Of Ulster
Vocational and Technical
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Education
Ashfield Girls' High School
- A school in East Belfast. The site is interactive, making use of forums, and individual departments are developing their own sections of the web site.
Belfast Boys' Model School
- Contains latest news, curriculum, picture galleries, calendar and details of life at the school.
Belfast Education and Library Board
- Includes news, publications, curriculum information and details of local schools.
Belfast High School
- A co-educational voluntary Grammar situated at Jordanstown. Features list of aims, exam results statistics, facilities, and input from former pupils.
Belfast Model School For Girls
- Details of the schools history, facilities, curriculum, activities and policies.
Belfast Royal Academy
- Co-educational grammar school - details of the curriculum, events and extra-curricular activities, and considerable information on the life of the school.
Botanic Primary School
- Situated in South Belfast. Includes information about the school and online examples of class work.
- Boys' grammar school for boarding and day pupils. Includes history, news, diary and information on the curriculum.
CBS Secondary School
- Includes photos, calendar and event information.
The International Institute for Cognitive Therapy
- Offers details of courses, college history, and contacts.
Knockbreda Primary School
- Includes examples of pupils' work, school timetable and staff information.
- All-ability integrated secondary school. Includes news, history, calendar and curriculum information.
- Caters for children with moderate learning difficulties. Includes details of the school facilities.
Methodist College Belfast
- Grammar school which pupils/students enter by means of examination at age 11, state funded, renowned for its high standards of education most pupils/students move onto University when they leave at 18. School has day and boarding pupils.
The Old Campbellian Society
- Includes news, events calendar and details of sporting activities available to alumni of Campbell College.
Our Lady and St Patrick's College
- Diocesan co-educational voluntary grammar school. Includes history and curriculum information.
The Royal Belfast Academical Institution
- Boys' grammar school located in Belfast, catering for over 1,000 pupils between the ages of 11 and 18. School activities, clubs and societies, news and sports archives.
Springfield Primary School
- Profile, facilities and information for parents.
St Malachy's College
- Catholic school with history, virtual tour, curriculum information and calendar.
St Mary's Christian Brothers' Grammar School
- News, events, past pupil list, contact information for the school in Belfast.
St. Joseph's Primary School Belfast
- Catholic co-educational primary school. Includes calendar, newsletters and policy documents.
University of Ulster - Belfast Campus Guide
- Facilities, accommodation, recreational activities and guides of the local area for the Belfast campus. Situated in the city centre.
Victoria College Belfast for Girls
- Provides pre-school through to sixth form education. Includes information on boarding and the preparatory department.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 8:46:17 UTC -