become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Magazines_and_E-zines
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Business and Trade
Food and Drink
Science and Environment
Wedding and Bridal
News: Magazines and E-zines
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Publications: Magazines
- Educational magazine for children aged 8-13. Includes information for parents and teachers, competitions, information about back issues and previews of forthcoming editions.
The Big Issue Online
- News and current affairs magazine written by professional journalists and sold on the streets by homeless people.
- Limited edition magazine published at irregular intervals available for subscription.
- The official magazine of the British Tourist Authority, published 6 times a year, showcasing the best of what Britain has to offer. Provides information on subscriptions and how to advertise.
- A magazine for all the family with health, lifestyle matters, features, news, celebrity interviews, consumer advice, ideas for the table, home and garden and competitions.
The Collectors Companion
- Online resource for dealers of antiques and collectables by the publishers of the Collectors Companion magazine.
- Online version of this magazine with articles, features, local news and events.
Country Life Online
- Providing authoritative coverage of the British art and antiques world, property, events and exhibitions as well as commentary on rural life in the UK.
- One of Britain's best-loved countryside magazines, has been around for over 70 years.
- Spoof news with a twist of lemon.
- Holidays, properties and businesses for sale.
- Information on this bimonthly magazine covering music, art and lifestyle. Previous edition available online.
Look and Learn
- Vintage children's educational magazine, now republishing in a "best of" format. Includes extensive illustration gallery and online editons of "The Children's Newspaper" from the 1900's, plus art competitions, blog, subscription information and magazine history.
- The web presence of a subscription newspaper aimed at the over 50s with news, articles and campaigns.
- Weekly news magazine about political, cultural and current affairs.
- News satire magazine offers a selection of articles from the latest issue including Lord Gnome, Pseuds Corner, I-Spy and cartoons.
- Online version of the new media publication, featuring news, an article archive and job search facility.
The Salisbury Review
- Quarterly journal of conservative thought and politics offers current editorial and abstracts of articles in current issue. Subscription details.
- The Magazine of the British army published for the UK Armed Forces by the Ministry of Defence.
- Weekly magazine focused on political and current events.
- On-line, off-message news with an emphasis on politics, IT, science, liberties and culture. Includes special issue reports.
- Quarterly illustrated magazine about the traditional English countryside offers table of contents, article index and e-mail subscription service.
- Bilingual magazine in Italian and English with Mediterranean food recipes, fashion tips, jobs, travel articles, original artwork and Internet news.
- Weekly news magazine. Requires registration.
The Weekly Flashback
- Weekly features and commentary.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2016 at 15:15:07 UTC -