become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journalists/Younge,_Gary
News and Media
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: News and Media: Journalists: Younge, Gary
- Official website provides the author's column archives, book information, profile and upcoming events.
AlterNet: Gary Younge
- Collection of commentary by the British journalist and author.
Common Dreams: Gary Younge
- Selected articles by the British columnist and feature writer, currently based in the U.S.
Guardian.co.uk: Gary Younge
- Columns written for the Guardian newspaper about U.S., world and British life and politics.
The Guardian: Books: On the freedom road
- Extract from No Place Like Home, A Black Briton's Journey Through The American South, shortlisted for the Guardian First Book Award 2000.
The Guardian: Books: Top 10 travel books
- Gary Younge, author of No Place Like Home, part travel book and part inquiry into cultural history, shares his favourites.
The Nation: Gary Younge
- Columns written by Gary Younge, the Alfred Knobler Journalism Fellow at The Nation Institute.
NPR: Gary Younge
- Author interviews of the British writer on National Public Radio (U.S.).
The Observer: Books: Are my roots showing?
- With an identity including Britain, Barbados and the American Deep South, Gary Younge describes how he started his journey to America to follow in the path of the freedom riders of the 60's - and to write No Place Like Home.
Twitter: Gary Younge
- Brief comments from the British writer on what he's doing and thinking.
University Press of Mississippi: No Place Like Home
- Review of Gary Younge's travelog, social commentary, and journey to self-discovery, the story of a black Englishman's trek through Dixie to connect with his racial identity.
Wikipedia: Gary Younge
- Hyperlinked encyclopaedia entry includes the journalist's biography and bibliography of works.
Z Space: Gary Younge
- Collected content and articles from the journalist and author.
The Diane Rehm Show: Gary Younge: "Who Are We - And Should It Matter in the Twenty-First Century?"
- Audio and transcript of an August 2011 interview with the British writer about his new book. (August 25, 2011)
BBC News: Correspondent: Minister of Rage
- For months, The Guardian's Gary Younge followed the charismatic Minister Louis Farrakhan. His film report examines why the leader of the Nation of Islam is still barred from entering the UK. Includes video of Gary's interview with Vibert White plus full programme transcript and viewers' comments. (May 31, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:03:38 PM EDT -