become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/Maps_and_Views
Maps and Views
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Maps and Views
Regional: Europe: Maps and Views
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Stock
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Publications: Maps
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Visual Arts
This category in other languages:
- Has index of streets and city monuments ready for printing.
- British scenery, canals, places to visit, wildlife and ponds, plus downloadable screensavers, jigsaws, and desktop wallpaper.
- Scenic photographs of towns and countryside in the English and Scottish Border region.
Britain from Above
- A collection of annotated aerial photographs of Britain taken from 1919 to 1953.
- Free constituency, county, borough and ward maps. Includes ability to select overlays required between the different types of administrative boundaries, and to determine which area a postcode resides in.
Francis Frith Collection
- Photographs of 7,000 towns and villages taken between 1860 and 1970. Available as prints and in book collections. Thumbnail views, watermarked enlargements and ordering details.
Geograph British Isles
- The Geograph project aims to collect a geographically representative photograph for every square kilometre of the British Isles.
- A large collection of aerial photos of the UK.
- Zoomable maps focused on an address or post code. Maps can be searched by business category. Also provides driving directions.
- Full minor road and street level coverage for the whole of Great Britain. Enter a UK address to access maps. Zoom and roam features.
MicBinks: UK Tourist and Leisure Attractions
- The images and videos found here are taken on family holidays but may prove useful to others planning their own UK leisure activities.
- Online Ordnance Survey maps of 1846-1899 covering England, Scotland and Wales at 1:10,560 scale.
- Maps of towns in England, Scotland and Wales as they were in the 1950s.
Old Ordnance Survey Maps
- Scans of a selection of the Popular Edition (1920s and 30s), 1 inch to the mile, England and Wales, Ordnance Survey maps displayed using the Google Maps interface.
- Britain's national mapping agency. Historical, touring, landline, superplan, GB, Landranger, Explorer, road and street maps.
- Specialist mapping company that creates maps in both conventional 2D and fully illustrated 3D styles. Provides details of the product range which includes town centre packages and the VistaGram on-line directory and interactive street map.
- Online maps with detailed streetmaps of Great Britain. Includes search by postcode, place name, London streetname or OS grid reference.
- Panoramic photographs from around the British Isles by Craig Wilkinson.
- Online maps of the UK, down to street level. Search by street name, postcode or placename. Based on OS data.
- Collection of links to sites with photographs of the United Kingdom.
- Map of the administrative divisions as they stood in 1988, from the Library of the University of Texas.
The Work of W.A. Green
- Pen and ink drawings made 1925-1983 of historical buildings in the Midlands and Mid-Wales.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:45:03 AM EST -