become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Carers
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Support Groups: Carers
Health: Home Health: Home Care
- Helps and supports people who care for a disabled, ill or elderly person at home. How to ask for help, area covered and services provided.
Carers Christian Fellowship
- Local groups, fellowship days, personal support, contact with other carers and a newsletter.
Carers Information - Carers Association Southern Staffordshire
- Information for carers and professionals supporting carers. Legislation, legal issues, carers' issues, national plans and strategies, benefits and finances.
- Includes advice, campaigns, directory, news and publications.
Caring About Carers
- Department of Health site with news, publications, policy and guidance. Includes benefits information.
Crossroads - Caring for Carers
- Charity providing short term breaks to carers in their own homes. Guide to local schemes, newsletter, fundraising events and information for volunteers.
- Exists to provide direct services for carers of people with dementia, with or recovering from mental health problems and those with learning disabilities
- Provides information about current care projects taking place in Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. It is aimed at social care professionals and people who work in care homes.
The Princess Royal Trust for Carers
- Information, advice, discussion and support for carers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 12:19:45 PM EDT -