become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Carers
Health: Home Health: Home Care
Carers Information - Carers Association Southern Staffordshire
- Information for carers and professionals supporting carers. Legislation, legal issues, carers' issues, national plans and strategies, benefits and finances.
- Information, advice, discussion and support for carers.
- Includes advice, campaigns, directory, news and publications.
Crossroads - Caring for Carers
- Charity providing short term breaks to carers in their own homes. Guide to local schemes, newsletter, fundraising events and information for volunteers.
- Exists to provide direct services for carers of people with dementia, with or recovering from mental health problems and those with learning disabilities
- Provides information about current care projects taking place in Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. It is aimed at social care professionals and people who work in care homes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2015 at 7:05:02 UTC -