become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Carers
Health: Home Health: Home Care
Carers Christian Fellowship
- Local groups, fellowship days, personal support, contact with other carers and a newsletter.
Carers Information - Carers Association Southern Staffordshire
- Information for carers and professionals supporting carers. Legislation, legal issues, carers' issues, national plans and strategies, benefits and finances.
- Includes advice, campaigns, directory, news and publications.
Crossroads - Caring for Carers
- Charity providing short term breaks to carers in their own homes. Guide to local schemes, newsletter, fundraising events and information for volunteers.
- Exists to provide direct services for carers of people with dementia, with or recovering from mental health problems and those with learning disabilities
- Provides information about current care projects taking place in Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. It is aimed at social care professionals and people who work in care homes.
The Princess Royal Trust for Carers
- Information, advice, discussion and support for carers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 6:15:07 UTC -