become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Tobacco
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Tobacco
ASH - Action on Smoking and Health
- Pressure group and registered UK charity, lobbying for a national programme to tackle the epidemic of tobacco-related diseases. Includes a collection of links and resources.
- Tobacco and smoking fact sheets, statistics, news, projects, policies, and resources.
- Offers NiQuitin stop smoking aids. Provides information about quitting, the Click2Quit plan, the products, a discussion board for sharing experiences and an FAQ.
No Smoking Day
- Provides support to quitters and for professionals. Includes advice and press office information.
Rosen Stop Smoking Workshops
- A stop smoking programme available to employers and to health clubs.
Smoke Free Birmingham
- A guide to smoke free places in Birmingham, as well as information on how to quit.
- The National Therapist Directory, The E-mail Advice Service, Stop-Smoking Books, Stop-Smoking Methods Explained, Take Control of Smoking
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 14:54:03 UTC -