become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Alcohol
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol
Alcohol and Alcoholism
- Journal published by th Medical Council on Alcoholism. Summaries and full text articles available online.
- National voluntary agency and a UK charity. Small amount of online information provided.
Alcohol Education and Research Council
- Administers the Alcohol Education and Research Fund, which finances projects within the UK for education and research and to help those with drinking problems. Provides information on the AERC, its activities and details of how to apply for grants.
Alcohol Problems Advisory Service
- Offer advice and counselling on alcohol and other drug misuse as well as a range of other services. FAQ and information on the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory.
- Charity providing counselling, information and support for people with alcohol-related problems, their carers and families. Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Institute of Alcohol Studies
- Organisation sponsored by the United Kingdom Temperance Alliance. Provides a range of fact sheets about the use of alcohol.
Medical Council on Alcoholism
- A UK charity providing education to medical and allied professions about the effects of alcohol upon health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2013 at 21:45:41 UTC -