become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Substance_Abuse
Clinics and Counselling
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Drugs
Action on Addiction
- Charity researching the causes of substance addiction. News and details of current national and international activities, together with advice and suggestions on how to help.
- National organisation working with and for families affected by drugs and alcohol. News, events and publications.
Crew 2000 (Scotland)
- Provides specialist drugs and substance use information, advice and support in Scotland. The site provides information on drugs, the services provided and how volunteers can help.
Drug and Alcohol Action Programme
- Drug and alcohol education, prevention and treatment programmes for ethnic minority communities, including South Asian and African families, affected by substance misuse, drug addiction and alcohol abuse.
Drug and Alcohol Education Services
- Company specialising in providing training and awareness programmes for individuals, groups or organisations.
Drug Treatment Monitoring Unit
- One of nine National Drug Treatment Monitoring System regional centres across England, hosted by the South East Public Health Observatory in Oxford.
- Provides on-site drug and alcohol testing products and assists in the implementation of drug and alcohol policies in the workplace.
- Specialists offering training and drug awareness programmes. Provides information on drugs, their risks and use, the training courses available, consultancy services and commissions.
- The Employment Project for Rehabilitation of Alcoholics and other Addicts is a registered charity. Provides a 6 phase programme to get addicts back to work.
- Organisation providing training, consultation and information on drug-related issues. Aims to reduce harm caused by drug use.
Know the Score
- Scotland's drugs information gateway with information on the effects of drug misuse.
- Official UK website of the international organisation, Narcotics Anonymous, run by recovering addicts. Uses a 12 Steps programme.
- Drug and Alcohol information and services for East Anglia.
- Society for the Prevention of Solvent and Volatile Substance Abuse. A charity providing information for parents and young people.
- Directory of UK based addiction rehab service providers. Information on the subject of addiction and related matters. Guestbook and Forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 6:24:10 UTC -