become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Work/Organisations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
Brain Injury Social Work Group
- A group for social work professionals raising the standards of social work practice in supporting people with a brain injury, their families and carers. Information about membership, events, articles, and contacts.
British Association of Social Workers
- Campaigns on social work issues as the voice of social workers, contributing to social policy development; information about membership, activities, code of ethics, special interest groups, and contacts.
- Health, social and mental care training for adult and child care within the community and work place.
Learn To Care
- Association of people engaged in managing and implementing workforce development in the personal social services. Information about their events, publications, consultations, and contacts.
United Kingdom Homecare Association
- National professional association for organisations who provide social care to people in their own homes. Information about membership, events, projects, training, publications, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 14:36:05 UTC -