become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vision/Associations
Health: Senses: Vision: Optometry: Associations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
American Academy of Optometry (British Chapter)
- Organization providing professional education and promoting high standards in optometric practice. Includes virtual eye clinic, resources for optometrists and students, classifieds, links and membership information.
Association of Optometrists
- Association in the United Kingdom representing the interests of member optometrists and providing professional education. Includes reports, media releases, newsletters, member resources, and information about membership.
The College of Optometrists (United Kingdom)
- United Kingdom organization involved in professional education, professional standards, and pre-registration assessment. Includes member resources, publications, news, and information for the public.
Federation Of Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians, UK
- Represents the business interests of registered opticians.
General Optical Council
- Regulatory authority responsible for the registration of optometrists and dispensing opticians in the UK and overseeing continuing professional education. Includes register search and information for practitioners, the general public, and the media.
Institute of Optometry
- London based independent optometric organisation. Information about research activities, post graduate education courses, and clinical services to the general public.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2009 at 0:45:07 UTC -