become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coast_and_Sea_Rescue/Lifeboat_Stations
Public Health and Safety
Coast and Sea Rescue
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Search and Rescue: Water Rescue: Sea Rescue: Lifeboat Stations
- Contains reports on rescues, links to forums, history, rescue photos, contacts, fundraising, events and crew information.
Anstruther Lifeboat Station
- Information about the station and their activities; includes details of boats, crew and services performed in the Firth of Forth and the North Sea. [Fife]
The Aran Islands Lifeboat
- Details on the unit in Kilronan, Aran Islands, Galway, Ireland.
Beaumaris Lifeboat Station
- One of seven lifeboats provided by viewers of Blue Peter; information about the station, its history, and services. Includes details of boat and crew. [Anglesey]
- History, news, events and exercise times. [Cornwall]
Burnham-On-Sea Area Rescue Boat (BARB)
- Information about their hovercraft, with news about callouts and fundraising events. [Somerset]
- Information about boats and recent call-outs, with a history, news archive, video and fundraising events listing. [Somerset]
- Information about an independent lifeboat service, their boats, crew and callouts; includes a history covering the earlier RNLI station. [Norfolk]
Chiswick RNLI Lifeboat
- One of four RNLI lifeboat stations on the Thames; includes a history, with information about their boat and crew, and fundraising.
Cowes Inshore Lifeboat
- RNLI lifeboat service providing cover and rescues in the Solent; includes a history, callout listing, crew profile, and information about their fundraising. [Isle of Wight]
Criccieth Lifeboat Station
- Official website with information about the crew, service launches, and their boat; also offers photos and a history. [Gwynedd]
Criccieth Lifeboat Station
- Unofficial site, focussed on the history of the station.
Cromer Lifeboat Station
- Information about the station including its crew, boats and history.
- Information about this RNLI station, their boat, crew and volunteers, fundraising, with a record of their statistics and history.
- Information about the station and how to support their activities, with contact details. [East Lothian]
The Falmouth Lifeboat
- Severn Class and Atlantic 21 lifeboats.
Fleetwood Lifeboat Station
- Information about the boats, station and crew; also includes an events list, and information about local coastguard. [Lancashire]
Gosport and Fareham Inshore Rescue Service
- An independent lifeboat service; information about their sections, call-outs, training and fundraising. [Hampshire]
- An independent lifeboat service formed in response to accidents and fatalities in the Hamble, Southampton Water and mid Solent areas. Information about their boats, coverage, crew, callouts, and their fundraising. [Hampshire]
Harwich Lifeboat Station
- Information about the station, their boats, fund-raising events, a listing of their call-outs, and membership. [Essex]
Haverigg Inshore Rescue
- An independent lifeboat operated entirely by volunteers and covers Duddon Estuary and sections of Morecambe Bay. History, photos and events. [Millom, Cumbria]
Hayling Island Lifeboat Station
- Information about their boats, station facilities, launches, history and fundraising. [Hampshire]
Holyhead Lifeboat Station
- History of a station on Anglesey; includes news of rescues, pictures, and a web-cam.
Hornsea Inshore Rescue
- An independent rescue service manned entirely by volunteers offers a history, information about their equipment and capabilities, and fundraising. [East Yorkshire]
Horton and Port Eynon Lifeboat Station
- A history of the station and its boats, with a photo archive, regional map, and an archive of services. [Gower Peninsula]
- One of the oldest stations on the coasts of Great Britain and Ireland; includes a history, description of their boat, details of call-outs, and links to local tidal and weather information. [Merseyside]
Kinghorn Lifeboat Station
- Information about the station, their boat and history; includes a call-out log, newsletters, and fundraising details. [Fife]
Kyle of Lochalsh Lifeboat
- Information about their boat, the station, area covered, incidents, and fundraising. [Skye and Lochalsh]
Largs Lifeboat Station
- Information about their boat, crew and call-outs. [North Ayrshire]
Larne Lifeboat Station
- Information about the station, their boats, recent call-outs, and history. [Co Antrim]
- Information about boats, crews and recruitment, call-outs and a station history. [West Sussex]
Lizard Life Boat
- News, photographs, shouts, visiting the station and events. [Cornwall]
Llandudno Lifeboat Crew
- Presents the lifeboat, its crew, and support volunteers; includes a history, launch log, and listing of guild events.
- Information about the station and technical details of their current boat. Also offers a history of the boat station. [Orkney]
Loughor Inshore Lifeboat
- An independent voluntary lifeboat and sea rescue charity; includes callout log, station history, and information about fundraising, recruitment and training. [near Swansea]
Lytham St Anne's Lifeboat Station
- News, plans for a proposed lifeboat house, rescue details.
- Information about the boat, station, crew, Lifeboat Guild, and a history. [Lincolnshire]
Minehead Lifeboat Station
- A station history, with information about their boats and crew, a shout-list, and fundraising. [Somerset]
- RNLI lifeboat serving the eastern side of Anglesey. Includes a history, information about their current boats and crew, and a gallery.
The Mumbles Lifeboat
- Information about the lifeboats including latest launches, picture galleries and boat specifications. [South Wales]
Mundesley Volunteer Inshore Lifeboat
- Independent station; includes their history, callout information, photo gallery, and fundraising events. [Norfolk]
New Brighton Lifeboat
- Includes news, boat and rescue statistics, a history of the service, and photos. [Merseyside]
Newbiggin by the Sea Lifeboat
- Information on the boat, recent news, photo gallery, current crew and events. [Northumberland]
- An independent lifeboat service; shows webcams of the boat and boathouse, with a history, information about the boats and crew, photo gallery, and news.
- Contains the history of the station, information about their current boat and crew, future events, latest launch information and news, images of station personnel and descriptions about other services with whom they work.
Poole Lifeboat Station UK
- Dorsetshire lifeboat station. Includes part of a TV documentary about the station, a section on each of the crew members, boat specifications, latest incidents, a kids corner, safety information, links and events.
Portaferry Lifeboat Station
- Contains information about the history, crew, services and fundraising activities of the station located on the east coast of Northern Ireland.
Porthdinllaen Lifeboat Station
- Information about the lifeboat, its crew, history, services and events, plus a facility to make a donation. [Wales]
Portishead Lifeboat Trust
- Voluntary independent lifeboat service for the Severn Estuary centred on Portishead. Information and photos about the boat and crew together with launch reports. [Somerset]
- Includes a history, roll of honour, information about their boats, with a kids' corner, and sundry maritime trivia.
Redcar Lifeboat Station
- Includes a virtual tour of the station, with a history, news, and information about the boats, rescues and crew. Also home to the world's oldest surviving lifeboat. [Cleveland]
Rhyl Lifeboat Station
- Includes information on the station and its services as well as news, history, exercise dates and a photo gallery.
RNLI - Exeter & District Branch
- Provides information and games for all ages and details of where to meet.
RNLI Burnham-on-Crouch Lifeboat
- History, boats, crew, service records and photos.
Ryde Inshore Rescue
- Independent Lifeboat station run by volunteers and supported entirely by public donations. It is responsible for providing sea rescue facilities in the south-east area of the Solent throughout the year.
Sandown and Shanklin Inshore Lifeboat
- Independent lifeboat station saving lives in the Solent; includes news, callout log, information about their equipment, and an appeal for support. [Isle of Wight]
Scarborough Lifeboat Station
- Descriptions of rescues, photographs, news items,and forthcoming events.
Seahouses Lifeboat Station
- Information about the crew, their boats and their station, their history (including that of Grace Darling), and their callout archives. [Northumberland]
Sennen Cove Lifeboat, RNLI Sennen Cove
- Includes news, events and photographs. Cornwall.
- An RNLI lifeboat in Norfolk. Information about the boat and crew, with details of activities and shouts.
Shoreham Harbour Lifeboat Station
- Tyne Class and Class 'D' inshore lifeboats.
- An independent lifeboat station offers information about their crew, call-outs, boat, and funding. [Devon]
Skegness Lifeboat Station
- Contains latest news, launch details, crew information, pictures and downloads.
- Includes news, pictures, history and contact details of a busy Essex station.
Southport Offshore Rescue Trust
- Information about an independent lifeboat station, with a call-out log, photo gallery, and fundraising information. [Merseyside]
Spurn Point Lifeboat
- Situated on the north bank of the entrance to the River Humber. A Severn Class lifeboat is based there.
St Davids Lifeboat
- The activities, past and present, of the St Davids RNLI station located in Pembrokeshire.
Sunderland RNLI Lifeboat Station
- The oldest operational lifeboat station in Great Britain. Includes information on the boat, crew and call out information for the Sunderland area.
Swanage Lifeboat Station
- The Official Swanage Lifeboat homepage with launch news, photos and visiting information.
- Information about the station and lifeboats at Tenby, with a history and listing of rescues. [Pembrokeshire]
- Shows the boats, crew, history and shouts of the RNLI station in Tobermory, Mull, Scotland.
- Provides rescue and assistance in the lower Firth of Clyde; information about their boats, crews, with news and fundraising.
Tynemouth Lifeboat Station
- Images of lifeboats and crew, station history, details of North East coastal area and recent rescues.
Wells Lifeboat Station
- Information about the lifeboat, the crew and some of the rescues in which they have been involved. [Norfolk]
- Information about the station and its history, their recent launches, and the town. Also includes news of fundraising events. [Somerset]
- A history of the station, with information about boats and crew, recent shouts, and fundraising.
Wick Lifeboat - The 'Roy Barker II"
- Includes a history of the RNLI station, history, and fundraising events.
Withernsea Lifeboat Station
- In these pages will be regular updates on the activities surrounding the station and the crew.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 15:54:14 UTC -