become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coast_and_Sea_Rescue/Coastguard_Stations
Public Health and Safety
Coast and Sea Rescue
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Coast and Sea Rescue: Coastguard Stations
Exmouth Station of the National Coastwatch Institution
- Information about their voluntary service, equipment, activities, and sponsorship; also offer a webcam. [Devon]
Fort William Coastguard Sector
- Information about their area, the rescue team and its resources, their supporting association, with photos and a log of call-outs. [Highland]
Froward Point Team (National Coastwatch)
- Information about the activities and facilities of the Coastwatch Station. Also includes information about sea state and weather. [Kingswear, Devon]
H.M. Coastguards - A Brief History
- A history of guarding the British coast from Roman times to the present.
National Coastwatch Institution, Stepper Point
- A voluntary coastwatch for the port of Padstow and the Camel estuary; information about their activities, fundraising, with a newsletter and photo gallery.
NCI Gwennap Head
- Information about their service, location, membership and news. [Cornwall]
NCI Southend Station
- History, description, and news of the volunteer coastwatch; includes information about their fundraising support. [Essex]
- Information about their voluntary coastwatch, with incident reports, press clippings, photos and recruitment details. [Sussex]
- Information about their team, station, mobile response unit, history and incidents in which they have been involved. [Dorset]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 12:45:04 UTC -