become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations/Charities
Association of Medical Research Charities
- Information about member charities, assistance for grant applicants and representation of the work of the members.
Barchester Healthcare Foundation
- A national charity which aims to improve the lives of adults with a physical or mental disability.
- Aiming to build a non-medical holiday haven for the children of Devon and Cornwall and their families which we will call "Ellie's Haven".
Friends of Chernobyl's Children
- An ecumenical group working to help disadvantaged children who are suffering from the aftermath of the chernobyl accident. Sponsor a child or become a host family.
The Laurie Engel Fund
- Fund for building a new teenage ward at Birmingham Children's Hospital, the childhood cancer centre for much of England, working with the Teenage Cancer Trust (TCT) and the hospital. Includes news, photos, videos and how to contribute.
Mental Health Research UK
- Raises funds for the advancement of research and cures for mental health problems.
New Life Foundation
- Charitable organisation caring for disabled and terminally ill children. Provides equipment to help individual children, nurse led support services, medical research funding, awareness and campaigning.
The Patients Association
- National healthcare charity promoting the voice of patients in health services. Patient opinion surveys, healthcare information, events, news, campaigns and a helpline.
Sparks (Sport Aiding Medical Research for Kids)
- Fundraising for research on medical conditions affecting babies and children. Information about their programme, projects supported, and contacts.
Time To Change
- Inspiring people to work together to end the discrimination surrounding mental health.
- Formerly the National Association of Local Societies for Visually Impaired People (NALSVI), linking local sight loss charities together.
- Helps sick children and their families across the UK; provides information on the charity, what it does, how to get involved, news and events.
Women and Children First (UK)
- Aims to improve the health and wellbeing of women and children in under developed countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 9:58:37 UTC -