become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations/Charities
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations: Charities
Access Web Solutions
- Organisation supplying free charity websites for charities in the UK, along with other website services.
Association of Medical Research Charities
- Information about member charities, assistance for grant applicants and representation of the work of the members.
Bankruptcy Debt Forum
- Bankruptcy Debt Forum provides expert advice of debt and money including bankruptcy problems, IVAs, debt management, Trust Deeds as a registered charity.
Barchester Healthcare Foundation
- A national charity which aims to improve the lives of adults with a physical or mental disability.
Debt Advice Forum
- Money advice and debt forum offering help, tips and the latest news for debt problems via debt experts on the bankruptcy, IVA and trust deed forums.
Debt Advice Resource
- Not for profit debt advice as the "Bankruptcy guy" discussing debt solutions and ways to avoid debt.
Debt Support Medical
- Debt Support Trust Medical is a referral service for doctors, nurses, counsellors or mental health workers wishing to help their service user solve debt problems.
Debt Support Trust
- Debt Support Trust is a registered internet and telephone debt advice charity providing advice on a range of debt advice solutions including a trust deed, IVA and bankruptcy.
- Aiming to build a non-medical holiday haven for the children of Devon and Cornwall and their families which we will call "Ellie's Haven".
Friends of Chernobyl's Children
- An ecumenical group working to help disadvantaged children who are suffering from the aftermath of the chernobyl accident. Sponsor a child or become a host family.
IVA Debt Advice
- IVA Debt Advice provides help with IVAs, bankruptcies and debt management as a registered charity, with IVA help throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The Laurie Engel Fund
- Fund for building a new teenage ward at Birmingham Children's Hospital, the childhood cancer centre for much of England, working with the Teenage Cancer Trust (TCT) and the hospital. Includes news, photos, videos and how to contribute.
Mental Health Research UK
- Raises funds for the advancement of research and cures for mental health problems.
New Life Foundation
- Charitable organisation caring for disabled and terminally ill children. Provides equipment to help individual children, nurse led support services, medical research funding, awareness and campaigning.
The Patients Association
- National healthcare charity promoting the voice of patients in health services. Patient opinion surveys, healthcare information, events, news, campaigns and a helpline.
Sparks (Sport Aiding Medical Research for Kids)
- Fundraising for research on medical conditions affecting babies and children. Information about their programme, projects supported, and contacts.
Time To Change
- Inspiring people to work together to end the discrimination surrounding mental health.
Trust Deed Scotland Advice
- Advice on Trust Deeds and other Scottish debt solutions from a charity advising in Trust Deed Scotland, debt arrangement schemes and bankruptcy.
- Formerly the National Association of Local Societies for Visually Impaired People (NALSVI), linking local sight loss charities together.
- Helps sick children and their families across the UK; provides information on the charity, what it does, how to get involved, news and events.
Women and Children First (UK)
- Aims to improve the health and wellbeing of women and children in under developed countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:24:33 AM EST -