become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Occupational_Health_and_Safety
Occupational Health and Safety
Repetitive Strain Injury
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: Europe: Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Consulting: Health and Safety
- Providers of occupational health care services for clients in the private and public sectors, particularly for the oil and gas exploration industries. Contact details.
Adept Health Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety consultancy offering a free helpline and fire safety department.
British Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Professional body for occupational hygienists in the UK.
The British Occupational Health Research Foundation
- Charity devoted to researching and optimising management. Contains details of research projects and guidelines for physicians and workers/patients.
British Safety Council
- Registered charity and independent health and safety body. Details of campaigns for higher safety standards at work and training, risk management, advisory and assessment programmes and publications.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Offers a range of professional, educational and membership services.
- London-based organisation explains a variety of services offered in medical screening and other aspects of workplace health and safety.
- First aid training provider. Also provides resuscitation and manual handling training. Site includes downloadable theory pdfs and online booking forms.
- UK organisation for professionals using information about people to design for comfort, efficiency and safety.
Health and Safety Executive
- Government body with a statutory role in protecting the health and safety of people at work throughout the UK.
Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Representative body with 25,500 individual members working in industry and commerce.
Job Safety Analysis Reporter
- An automated report generator for job safety analysis (JSA) and occupational safety.
Noise at Work Regulations
- An explanation of the new European Noise at Work regulations and their influence in the UK.
The Occupational health company
- Supplier of occupational health solutions to small and medium enterprises.
Occupational Health International
- Offer a range of health and safety services for industry, including health screening.
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Zone
- Occupational health and safety information, guidance and resources to support the OHSAS 18001 standard.
PHC Occupational Health
- Provides a variety of information and documentation, and offers a range of occupational safety services.
Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- National charity providing information about occupational health and safety as well as information about accidents at home, on the roads and elsewhere. Provides a range of fact sheets.
Trades Union Congress Health and Safety
- A range of information, background and resources for employees and union representatives.
The UK National Work-Stress Network
- An organisation that aims to educate and raise awareness of work-stress and to improve legislation on health, safety and employment rights in the UK and Europe.
UK Safety and Health at Work News
- Information and news on occupational safety and health in the UK including employment, safety products and services and publications.
Worklife Support Ltd
- Site for social enterprise promoting wellbeing in organisations, particularly schools.
- Practical advice and information on health issues in the workplace.
Occupational Health and Safety
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2014 at 0:28:18 UTC -