become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Occupational_Health_and_Safety
Occupational Health and Safety
Repetitive Strain Injury
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: Europe: Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Consulting: Health and Safety
- Providers of occupational health care services for clients in the private and public sectors, particularly for the oil and gas exploration industries. Contact details.
Adept Health Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety consultancy offering a free helpline and fire safety department.
British Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Professional body for occupational hygienists in the UK.
The British Occupational Health Research Foundation
- Charity devoted to researching and optimising management. Contains details of research projects and guidelines for physicians and workers/patients.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Offers a range of professional, educational and membership services.
- London-based organisation explains a variety of services offered in medical screening and other aspects of workplace health and safety.
- First aid training provider. Also provides resuscitation and manual handling training. Site includes downloadable theory pdfs and online booking forms.
- UK organisation for professionals using information about people to design for comfort, efficiency and safety.
Health and Safety Executive
- Government body with a statutory role in protecting the health and safety of people at work throughout the UK.
Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Representative body with 25,500 individual members working in industry and commerce.
Job Safety Analysis Reporter
- An automated report generator for job safety analysis (JSA) and occupational safety.
The Occupational health company
- Supplier of occupational health solutions to small and medium enterprises.
Occupational Health International
- Offer a range of health and safety services for industry, including health screening.
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Zone
- Occupational health and safety information, guidance and resources to support the OHSAS 18001 standard.
PHC Occupational Health
- Provides a variety of information and documentation, and offers a range of occupational safety services.
Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- National charity providing information about occupational health and safety as well as information about accidents at home, on the roads and elsewhere. Provides a range of fact sheets.
Trades Union Congress Health and Safety
- A range of information, background and resources for employees and union representatives.
The UK National Work-Stress Network
- An organisation that aims to educate and raise awareness of work-stress and to improve legislation on health, safety and employment rights in the UK and Europe.
Worklife Support Ltd
- Site for social enterprise promoting wellbeing in organisations, particularly schools.
Occupational Health and Safety
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2016 at 5:35:05 UTC -