become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Nutrition
Dietitian and Nutritionist Organizations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Food and Related Products
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Food and Drink
5 A DAY
- Fruit and vegetables can help keep your body fitter, healthier and happier. Find out more about the benefits of eating 5 A DAY.
Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity
- Latest news about obesity research from this department of Aberdeen University.
Adrenal Fatigue Focus
- Lifestyle and nutritional advice for individuals suffering from adrenal fatigue.
- Advice and consulting for consumers about issues including diets, nutrition, health, and eating habits.
British Egg Information Service
- Information on egg production, recipes, egg sizes and nutrition.
British Nutrition Foundation
- Promotes the nutritional wellbeing of society through the impartial interpretation and effective dissemination of scientifically based nutritional knowledge and advice
Canned Food UK
- Information about nutrition in general.
- Nutrition and dietetics discussion forum for health professionals and caterers.
- Concerns food education, produced by a former specialist food teacher. Aimed at parents and teachers.
Food Standards Agency - Nutrition
- A source of official nutrition guidelines, summaries of the Government's data on nutritional topics and outlines of the FSA's day-to-day activities.
The Great Grub Club
- Website produced for children by the World Cancer Research Fund UK as part of their education programme, and supported by the Department of Health. Includes fun activities, games, and information.
Healthy eating - NHS Choices
- Information on a healthy diet, with particular attention given to fat, salt, sugar, fruit and vegetables.
Human Nutrition Research
- Cambridge University site using state-of-the-art scientific expertise and technologies to advance understanding of the links between human nutrition and health.
Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- Certificated educational courses, a magazine on nutrition and healthy living, and a directory of qualified nutrition UK consultants.
Meat and Health
- The official British Meat nutrition education site with emphasis on balanced diets, healthy eating including fruit, vegetables and meat.
The Nutrition Society
- Aims 'to advance the scientific study of nutrition and its application to the maintenance of human and animal health'. Features news on nutrition research and the activities of the society.
- Support group for nutritionists, dieticians and others interested in food, nutrition and healthy eating. Offers factsheets, meeting details and how to join.
The Sugar Bureau
- Trade association for the UK sugar industry, offering information and advice about the role of sugars in the diet. Includes tips on dieting, the different food groups, energy levels, and fluid requirements.
The Vegan Society
- Provides fact sheets on topics including nutrition and health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2015 at 6:45:04 UTC -