Sites whose primary focus is Organisations for UK Nurses
The site will also contain some of:
- Professional information collected and published for nurses
- Discussion or chat sites for UK nurses
The key is that the site contains three elements:
- Its focus, and intended audience is nurses
- The site is based in, or aimed at, the UK
- The site is professional; not purely commercial,
- The site is primarily for nurses, not other professionals.
Related categories 2
British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Opportunities and services for nurses and other healthcare professionals which promote critical care nursing.
Florence Nightingale Foundation
Raises funds to provide grants for UK nurses' study at home and abroad, in various categories.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council
Organisation set up by Parliament to protect the public by ensuring that nurses and midwives provide high standards of care to their patients and clients. Information about their policies and services.
Royal College of Nursing
UK professional organisation for nurses. Includes news, policy documents, and discussion forums.
Last update:October 20, 2012 at 6:15:04 UTC