become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/National_Health_Service
National Health Service
- Information on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.
Healthcare Facilities Consortium
- A not for profit company wholly owned by the NHS Confederation, developing and disseminating information systems in the area of estate and facilities management; information about their activities and membership.
National Blood Service
- National blood supply for England and North Wales. Facts about blood donation. Search and find a local blood donor session. Quizzes and games.
National Institute for Clinical Excellence
- Produces guidance on health technology and clinical practice for England and Wales; on interventional procedures for England, Scotland and Wales; and on public health for England only. Information about their services, procedures, and contacts.
National Patient Safety Agency
- Established to identify patient safety issues and find appropriate solutions; offers services in patient-safety reporting (England and Wales), clinical assessment (also Northern Ireland), and ethics research (UK-wide).
The NHS Confederation
- Independent membership body for the full range of organisations that make up the modern NHS across the UK. Includes details of its aims and priorities, events and publications.
- Developments in clinical medicine and organisation within the British NHS as described in extracts from the book "From Cradle to Grave: fifty years of the NHS" written by Geoffrey Rivett.
NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement
- Assists the NHS in transforming healthcare for patients by developing and spreading new work practices, technology and improved leadership.
NHS National Workforce Projects
- Supports NHS organisations achieve workforce objectives; includes resources, information about projects, newsletters, and contact details.
Tredegar Medical Aid Society
- An account of how a workmen's health scheme in Tredegar became Aneurin Bevan's blueprint for the NHS.
The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme
- Contains details of program's, projects and publications as well as an NHS national research and development initiative.
National Health Service
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2015 at 12:13:23 UTC -