become an editor
the entire directory
only in Midwifery/Organisations
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Midwifery: Organisations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Organisations
AIMS - Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services
- Campaigns for better understanding of the normal birth process and also provides support and information about maternity choices. Includes articles, publications and a quarterly journal for members.
Association of Radical Midwives
- Association committed to improving maternity care primarily within the NHS, specifically centred on personalising the birth experience and reducing medical intervention. Includes articles, meeting dates and archives.
Independent Midwives Association
- Professional organization promoting the role of independent practitioners who choose to work outside the NHS. Includes clinical statistics, member resources, and a searchable database.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Organisation set up by Parliament to protect the public by ensuring that nurses and midwives provide high standards of care to their patients and clients. Information about their policies and services.
The Royal College of Midwives
- Trade union orientated organization run by midwives. Provides information and advice on professional development, professional affairs, and employment relations for members. UK based.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:45:31 PM EDT -