become an editor
the entire directory
only in Midwifery/Education
Health: Professions: Midwifery: Education
Academic Division of Midwifery
- Information about under-/postgraduate, pre/post registration, and continuing development courses in midwifery available at the University of Nottingham.
Canterbury Christ Church University - Undergraduate Midwifery Course
- Features course content and structure, entry requirements, and a description of the interview process. Also offers links to postgraduate courses for qualified nurses who wish to join the profession. [Kent]
Coventry University - Midwifery
- Features courses for undergraduates, continuing professional development and those who wish to return to practice. Provides similar course links to each with full descriptions of course details and requirements for study.
Greenwich University - Midwifery (Pre-Registration) BSc Hons/DipHE
- Based in the Uk. Offers a three year direct-entry course at both diploma and degree levels. Features content and structure of the course and lists entry requirements.
INAM - Institute of Nursing and Midwifery
- Provides nursing and midwifery education for practitioners at every stage, pre/post-registration, postgraduate and return to practice. Information about courses, admissions, and research activities. [Brighton]
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Offers an eighty week course for those who are currently on Part 1 or 12 of the UK Professional Register for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors to study for a Bachelor of Midwifery (Hons) qualification. Includes course information, entry requirements and selection procedure. Located in Bangor, Wales.
University of York - Becoming a Midwife
- Offers 3 year degree courses in midwifery. Shows what to expect, details for applying, fees and finance in addition to frequently asked questions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 8:05:12 UTC -