become an editor
the entire directory
only in Midwifery/Education
Health: Professions: Midwifery: Education
Academic Division of Midwifery
- Information about under-/postgraduate, pre/post registration, and continuing development courses in midwifery available at the University of Nottingham.
Canterbury Christ Church University - Undergraduate Midwifery Course
- Features course content and structure, entry requirements, and a description of the interview process. Also offers links to postgraduate courses for qualified nurses who wish to join the profession. [Kent]
Greenwich University - Midwifery (Pre-Registration) BSc Hons/DipHE
- Based in the Uk. Offers a three year direct-entry course at both diploma and degree levels. Features content and structure of the course and lists entry requirements.
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Offers an eighty week course for those who are currently on Part 1 or 12 of the UK Professional Register for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors to study for a Bachelor of Midwifery (Hons) qualification. Includes course information, entry requirements and selection procedure. Located in Bangor, Wales.
University of York - Becoming a Midwife
- Offers 3 year degree courses in midwifery. Shows what to expect, details for applying, fees and finance in addition to frequently asked questions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 8:45:07 UTC -