become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Psychology
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Psychology
Anna Freud Centre
- Offers clinical training, research and therapy services, as well as supporting children, young people and families experiencing emotional or behavioural difficulties.
Association of Child Psychotherapists
- Recognises and monitors the training in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy that leads to the ability to work within the NHS. Describes the organisation and includes membership information.
Birmingham Trust for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Training school for child and adolescent psychotherapy and Postgraduate Diploma/MA in Observational Studies. Provides course details and staff profiles.
British Association of Psychotherapists
- The BAP is a leading UK national association for Jungian analytic therapy and psychoanalytic, child and adolescent psychotherapy as well as training.
British Psychological Society
- Professional association for psychologists.
The Child Psychotherapy Trust
- Aims to promote public and professional understanding of the profession and services available. Features information about projects and includes an online publications order form.
- Services offered by organisation of psychologists.
Outlook South West
- An independent agency providing qualified and experienced psychologists in the South West of the UK.
Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust
- A centre for therapeutic approaches in mental health in the public sector. Provides details of services, conferences, courses and professional training.
UK Council for Psychotherapy
- National umbrella organisation for psychotherapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:20:33 PM EDT -